Neem oil

• Thread starter Big Trav
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Trav

Big Trav

I'm a new grower this is my first indoor I had spider mites real bad so every one said get need oil so I did now my plants look like there going to die all my fan leaves are crispy I've tried to rinse it off can i save my grow
Neem oil

Organikz

Organikz

Did you happen to spray with the lights on? Any oils or surfactants of any type should only be applied at dusk or right at lights out. Since you're in flower I would avoid neem. Bronners peppermint soap at 1/4 cup per gallon warm water.

Big Trav

Big Trav

Did you happen to spray with the lights on? Any oils or surfactants of any type should only be applied at dusk or right at lights out. Since you're in flower I would avoid neem. Bronners peppermint soap at 1/4 cup per gallon warm water.
No lights was off I've tried to rinse them off

G

Godfthrfarm

I'm a new grower this is my first indoor I had spider mites real bad so every one said get need oil so I did now my plants look like there going to die all my fan leaves are crispy I've tried to rinse it off can i save my growView attachment 891358
I use neem oil all the time so did u use it straight or did u dilute it?? U r suppose to use a cap per gallon of water and a drop of soap..but plants that burn will normally bounce back ..

Big Trav

Big Trav

I use neem oil all the time so did u use it straight or did u dilute it?? U r suppose to use a cap per gallon of water and a drop of soap..but plants that burn will normally bounce back ..
I made 4oz and put 8 tablespoons it look like straight milk when I put it on

paradoxlsot

paradoxlsot

Its probably because of the humidity is causing a fungal infection that was introduced by the spider mites. The fact the neem oil was present is just coincidental.

paradoxlsot

paradoxlsot

That or you don't clean out your sprayer and there was a festering disease in it waiting to fuck shit up. Happened to me

Top Bottom