neem seed meal and fungus gnats

• Thread starter vancerz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Street Trash

ROVE BEETLES!!! They are the answer to fungus gnat destruction!! It will take a couple months for your population to get really well established but once they are it will be a fungus gnat Holocaust!!! They are thriving in the environment of my greenhouse and if you look in the soil they are everywhere and you can only find a few fungus gnats!!! They are fun because they are a beneficial you can actually see with your eye so you know they are actually there and you can watch them go about their business!!! Neem seed meal info from all you dudes is cool, that is how I found this site. I just discovered neem seed meal and figured bugs must hate it since it smells just like neem oil! I'm using it on my outdoor veggie starts to help repel pests.

C

cristo710

For U Peace:
ahimsaneem.jpg
Hey Bubblemang I know its been 8 years but I was hoping you could tell me what that matt rize link was for, cuz its now invalid.. Was it a soil mix recipe // reamending recipe?

CaptainKhronik

CaptainKhronik

ROVE BEETLES!!! They are the answer to fungus gnat destruction!! It will take a couple months for your population to get really well established but once they are it will be a fungus gnat Holocaust!!! They are thriving in the environment of my greenhouse and if you look in the soil they are everywhere and you can only find a few fungus gnats!!! They are fun because they are a beneficial you can actually see with your eye so you know they are actually there and you can watch them go about their business!!! Neem seed meal info from all you dudes is cool, that is how I found this site. I just discovered neem seed meal and figured bugs must hate it since it smells just like neem oil! I'm using it on my outdoor veggie starts to help repel pests.
I've rove beetles, hypoapsis and californicus mites in the mail. How do they adapt to soils with neem seed meal?
>First year grower building living soil indoors and out

crackers

crackers

I hand gnats outside and I top dressed and drench haven’t seen them sense.

Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

The other day I was watching Youtube and noticed fungus gnats are one of the most popular posts. Go figure
They are zombies I tried Neem oil spray and pyrethrums and im not sure it even bothered them. They probably drank it.
If I had the diatomaceous earth I would give it a try.

Latest posts

Top Bottom