nepali cannabis preservation collection project nov 2008

• Thread starter bodhi seeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ina

Ina

Hi! One of my friends was somewhere in Nepal last year and now he gave me 5 seeds from there. I want to ask about the smoke report. Are they strong? I forgot to ask him from where exactly are the seeds.

J

jahvibz

Nepalese X Oaxaca

Greetings Bodhi!

Hey I think I might be growing some of your beans right now up in lake county. I bought some very lovely vegged seedlings earlier this year from my buddy here in Santa Cruz who said his "friend" went on a seed gathering mission to nepal and oaxaca and took his favorite one from each place and crossed them. I was just reading your post with your travel pics and assume you are his "friend". I was actually hoping you could tell me what to expect from them, genetics wise? They are all about 7 ft. tall and wide as hell and just starting to flower. Have you finished out any of the crosses yet? I can't wait to smoke some authentic land race strains. Thanks for doing Jah works, every grower in america is in debt to breeders like you. peace

TortureKill

TortureKill

AWESOME THREAD. BEst of luck preserving this amazing plant. I know im doing my part ;)

CPT Dann

CPT Dann

You’re awesome dude. Absolutely wonderful post. I’ve been breeding honeybees for years but recently am doing some genetics work on this AMAZING plant. Thank you thank you thank you for trying to preserve these genetics. I almost get sick every time I hear a story of some of the farmers bringing in “our genetics”. I understand they’re just trying to make a living but still makes me sick. I know this post is way old but hope you see my appreciation. Do you or anyone knows where I can get reliable (stable) landrace seeds? I want to do my part and put into tissue culture bank. Thanks again. You da man.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Bodhi has a seed preservation project called niereka or something but I,m not sure were or if they sell beans.
Ace seeds do some good landrace type genetics although I,v never personally used em.

Latest posts

Top Bottom