Nesta’s Lost in the Weeds Perpetual Journal

• Thread starter Nesta028
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Today is day 63. I just checked trics and all three (MB15/Gelato 33/SFV OG) need a bit more time. @Trustfall, how long do you generally take each if these strains? They have all clouded up, but not enough amber for my liking.
Mostly 9 weeks but I’m not dialing in strains because usually I have so many all in the same watering system.
Mb15 definitely 70 or a little more.

Nesta028

Nesta028

Got a bit behind on keeping up the journal. I chopped everything in the flower tent on 1/29. Ultimately that was day 69. I would’ve liked to take them longer, but due to some upcoming travel and needing room in my flower tent it was time for them to come down. So far the dry tent is maintaining a nice 60 degrees at 60% humidity. I’ll post up some pictures once I start trimming. In the meantime, here’s a nice batch of infused MCT oil I made with my new levo c machine. I used 30 grams of OG Kush from my last harvest. The levo c is legit.
76BDCDB8 7419 413E 8746 1839C6A2785F

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Got a bit behind on keeping up the journal. I chopped everything in the flower tent on 1/29. Ultimately that was day 69. I would’ve liked to take them longer, but due to some upcoming travel and needing room in my flower tent it was time for them to come down. So far the dry tent is maintaining a nice 60 degrees at 60% humidity. I’ll post up some pictures once I start trimming. In the meantime, here’s a nice batch of infused MCT oil I made with my new levo c machine. I used 30 grams of OG Kush from my last harvest. The levo c is legit.
View attachment 1326170
Honey bee quality right there 🤤

Nesta028

Nesta028

And on to the next… cleaned the tent and reset everything. Next up on the dance floor are 2 Sour Diesels, 1 Wedding Cake, and 1 Gelato 33. This go around, i’ve switched from Gaia Green to Roots Organic Terp Tea, and instead of top dressing, I am going back to brewing teas. Also switched back to plastic pots from fabric. We’ll see how it goes!

20D78082 3736 456F B642 F731F63DCB11

71DF1F2E AEE1 46C5 AE6D 092C35CCD90D

BF91C210 F769 4F22 9645 8589794C11C9

12E88777 EB5F 4155 87CE 6F76B9EF095A
Last edited:
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

That lights producing quality buds Nesta.I can see why you can’t turn her up with the big ass filter in the way of you moving light up..
Yeah it is. Real nice. As for the filter inside, I'm sure he knows but I've often contemplated removing from tent entirely and just setting it up on top of the tent. Supposedly works the same way just gives all the extra room inside. I'd have already tried it I wasn't cptn over-lst with my ladies that causes them to never reach 2-3 feet high 😂

Nesta028

Nesta028

That lights producing quality buds Nesta.I can see why you can’t turn her up with the big ass filter in the way of you moving light up..
Hey Max, I could easily pull that filter out, but have yet to run into actual height restrictions. I have contemplated raising the light and cranking it up versus keeping it low and tuned down. So far I have kept the light lower and turned down in order to keep heat in check especially in the summer. I’m not sure what the right play is.

Nesta028

Nesta028

Yeah it is. Real nice. As for the filter inside, I'm sure he knows but I've often contemplated removing from tent entirely and just setting it up on top of the tent. Supposedly works the same way just gives all the extra room inside. I'd have already tried it I wasn't cptn over-lst with my ladies that causes them to never reach 2-3 feet high 😂
I’ve definitely contemplated that PT. If that sour diesel stretches too far, I will have to pull the can out.

Nesta028

Nesta028

Sorry for the absence, between work and personal travel I’ve been all over the place. haven’t had much chance to tend to the plants or update the journal. I think this highlights the power of blumats though. I have been gone for the better part of two weeks. Was home one night and did some tucking under the trellis and topped off my res. The canopy has filled in nicely as we are in early week 3 of flower. This shot is taken from my Nest cam. More to come soon!
35D9FDB7 693A 4962 947F E385A409EE22

Nesta028

Nesta028

Finally home and able to really check on things. looking pretty good. The sour diesel on the left has a genetic discoloration which shows like a deficiency. Otherwise things are going fairly well.

Anyone have any ideas on the leaf cupping in the last pic? Just a reminder, im in Promix HP with added perlite. Watering with bluemats. Dont track PH, but temps between 75-83 during the day, humidity around 60%. I control environment with AC 69 pro which keeps vpd between 1.2-1.3 right now. Do you think its over watering?

374BDC41 02C6 4160 99CD 32E6868ACF50

410AAA7E AA47 4AB2 AF54 F55B2A1B6031

FB4D1F65 AC9F 4B29 977F 17949B5BED96

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

The one with cupped leaves looks to me like she might like a bit more p and k and a bit less n. Also looks like she might like a bit less intense lighting if possible. Nothing major, but that is what I would do to try and tweak her back into shape. Lookin nice in here bro.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Finally home and able to really check on things. looking pretty good. The sour diesel on the left has a genetic discoloration which shows like a deficiency. Otherwise things are going fairly well.

Anyone have any ideas on the leaf cupping in the last pic? Just a reminder, im in Promix HP with added perlite. Watering with bluemats. Dont track PH, but temps between 75-83 during the day, humidity around 60%. I control environment with AC 69 pro which keeps vpd between 1.2-1.3 right now. Do you think its over watering?
yo yo brotha Nesta. What it be growmie? Girls are lookin strong brotha. You know what I know and don't but I wanted to chime in as a fellow blummater.
I think it is more a matter of watering too frequently since the blumats if become "un-dialed in" can cause there never to be any dry-back. Maybe the girl in question is less tolerant to over-saturation at the roots. Does that plant ever get any run-off? It seems many say you shouldn't get run-off in soil but also many others say it is important that you do/can.
I just learned 1st hand what has been fkin up every one of my grows and it was poor watering/ferting practices mixed with fabric pots. Fabric pots were causing me to have a rootball in the center and bottom would never dry back while the exterior and top would. Only by cutting her out of the fabric pot carefully and placing in another one did I see I was dealing with cake mix powder soil rather than healthy living. No wonder Puff fkin hates me hah
That's my 3 satoshi brotha. I would say likely none of it is accurate/right but hey you know my heart is in the right place for tryin 😆

Latest posts

Top Bottom