Nesta’s Lost in the Weeds Perpetual Journal

• Thread starter Nesta028
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nesta028

Nesta028

Alright alright alright… after harvesting my first grow in over 15 years yesterday, im pumped to run this back again. I’ve set myself up to run a perpetual grow, and will just keep everything stored in this thread going forward.

Here are the details:

Medium:
Promix HP - 50%
Perlite - 25%
EWC - 25%
5 gallon fabric containers
Gaia Green All Purpose and Bloom Nutrients (I run very close to @Shaded_One’s method)
Fulvic/Power Si/ Epsom Salts every other week. Periodic Azomite application.
Watering with Blumat system.

Tent:
4x4 AC Infinity Tent
AC Infinity Oscillating Fans
8” Cloudline Exhaust w/carbon filter
AC Infinity 69 Pro Controller
Inkbird Humidity Controller (if needed)

Light:
Phlizon FD8000 1000W LED

Strains:
SFV OG/Gelato 33/Motorbreath 15/Tropicanna Banana.

Did a deep cleaning of the tent
Nestas lost in the weeds perpetual journal

And defoliated
Nestas lost in the weeds perpetual journal 2

Nestas lost in the weeds perpetual journal 3

And here are the ladies:
SFV OG (back left), MB15 (back right), Trop 🍌 (front left), Gelato 33 (front right).
Nestas lost in the weeds perpetual journal 4

These have been vegging for over two months. Will let them acclimate to the new environment for a week and then flip. Really looking forward to progressing through this one. I hope you follow along! Comments and advice totally welcome!

ninjadip

ninjadip

Alright alright alright… after harvesting my first grow in over 15 years yesterday, im pumped to run this back again. I’ve set myself up to run a perpetual grow, and will just keep everything stored in this thread going forward.

Here are the details:

Medium:
Promix HP - 50%
Perlite - 25%
EWC - 25%
Gaia Green All Purpose and Bloom Nutrients (I run very close to @Shaded_One’s method)

Tent:
4x4 AC Infinity Tent

Light:
Phlizon FD8000 1000W LED

Strains:

View attachment 1304051
And defoliated
View attachment 1304052
View attachment 1304053

And here are the ladies:
SFV OG (back left), MB15 (back right), Trop 🍌 (front left), Gelato 33 (front right).
View attachment 1304054
These have been vegging for over two months. Will let them acclimate to the new environment for a week and then flip. Really looking forward to progressing through this one. I hope you follow along! Comments and advice totally welcome!
1000 gigawatts??? In a 4x4? Holy mackerel this could get intense

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Here are the details:

Medium:
Promix HP - 50%
Perlite - 25%
EWC - 25%

Tent:
4x4 AC Infinity Tent

Light:
Phlizon FD8000 1000W LED

Strains:

View attachment 1304051
And defoliated
View attachment 1304052
View attachment 1304053

And here are the ladies:
View attachment 1304054
Looking real good in there man. That light really fits good and snug in there, good even coverage, i bet it performs well. 👍🏻

How do you like those ac infinity circulation fans? Grow buds fans were garbage, was wondering if they are better i wanna get some.

Nesta028

Nesta028

Looking real good in there man. That light really fits good and snug in there, good even coverage, i bet it performs well. 👍🏻

How do you like those ac infinity circulation fans? Grow buds fans were garbage, was wondering if they are better i wanna get some.
Thanks @Goodshit97! Those AC oscillating fans are great. Lots if speed options and you can control them with an AC infinity controller. I really like the whole setup.

Nesta028

Nesta028

Good eye Max. I actually just raised the light a bit. The closest branch was running just over 700 PPFD. The vast majority of the canopy is rubbing 600-650 PPFD. Heat stays around 81 and humidity between 62- 65. 1.2 VPD right now.

Top Bottom