• Tagged users None
W

Woodlandblvd

It's been a tri leaf its whole life.
But the shape of these are crazy looking

Never seen anything leaf like this
Seraphine

Seraphine

I agree . Probably reveg. See how the sugar leaves are kind of tacoing and curling, that’s also a sign of reveg. That happened to my plants. Check your timer. Make sure the switch is on timer and not “on.” Also make sure all the buttons are pushed up or down all the way.

W

Woodlandblvd

I think you guys might be right on re veg. But I have never seen a normal leaf on this plant.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I bought a plant and the 3 beans were supposed to b the same, my last plant every set of leaves was black as coal and only had leaves with 3 nodes even branch leaves, then when it was about to top it grew 1 set of leaves with 5 nodes then back to 3, bud sites were growing counter clockwise and frost lots of frost a cool contrast to those black leaves, i have hundreds of pics of plants i have grown but that phone got dumped in the drink, i know of a strain called frisian duck that takes advantage of a genetic mutation in the plant all the leaves have 3 nodes and are webbed like a ducks tracks.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I bought a plant and the 3 beans were supposed to b the same, my last plant every set of leaves was black as coal and only had leaves with 3 nodes even branch leaves, then when it was about to top it grew 1 set of leaves with 5 nodes then back to 3, bud sites were growing counter clockwise and frost lots of frost a cool contrast to those black leaves, i have hundreds of pics of plants i have grown but that phone got dumped in the drink, i know of a strain called frisian duck that takes advantage of a genetic mutation in the plant all the leaves have 3 nodes and are webbed like a ducks tracks.

I've got a couple Frisian Duck plants going, but they're months away from being ready. What did you think of the smoke?

DeJaVu Seeds

DeJaVu Seeds

It is mutations like this that convince me that breeders have gone too far with all this random pollen chucking. The gene pool is so polluted now. I am a firm believer in saving landrace genetics, and this is why. Someone (me) or someones (other breeders) need to go back to basics, do it right, do it slow, and develop some truly stable inbred lineage for us all to work with.

So much has already been lost....

Top Bottom