Ph 6.2
Dired pots out begin to slowly introduce light feeds of ppm 325 tea and calmag
Ec 1.6 ph 6.0

Teas mix is only wormcasting
sea bird
vital kelp
alaskan fish
mollases
brew for 24-72, also found out tea was brewed for 72-92. Possible bacterial infection. Soil drenched with Companion with contains bacillus
Added great white to help attack bacterial infection.

Checked soil for bugs some signs of root aphids used bti to kill eggs and teens
No signs left
Scoped leaf sent to lab to Check as well no signs of bugs.

Room Temps 72 using hps 400 watt lights
Clones came from another facility looked good immediately started with problems of leaf twisting in very top growth. Some plants accelerated to look as such.
Never seen anything like it
Never seen anything like it 2

You see swelling of stems and almost nodes swelling to burst. Cut open a couple plants. Along stems and swelling nodes. Nothing unusual. These after intake have been in soil for 3 weeks with minimal growth and nutrients uptake. I've grown for 15 years and never have crossed such a problem.

After inquiring as to sprays it was expressed that old mixed pure crop was used. Possible toxic product. Have removed. Possible light phototoxicity? As lights did get turned on to soon. Has anyone encountered such a problem?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Revegging from stress? Kinda leaning that way but i cant say for sure. Could have been caused from the lights cycle or possibly spray or other stress but it really appears to be revegging to me.

Last edited:
O

Opusking

Revegging from stress? Kinda leaning that way but i cant say for sure. Could have been caused from the lights cycle or possibly spray or other stress but it really appears to be revegging to me.
They have stunted and twisted more. Zero root development, swelling of nodes leads me to belive cellular path ways are clogged. Zero development of nodes, no new growth. Never put on floor cycle. Only change for them was intake of hydro Rockwool to organic soil.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

They have stunted and twisted more. Zero root development, swelling of nodes leads me to belive cellular path ways are clogged. Zero development of nodes, no new growth. Never put on floor cycle. Only change for them was intake of hydro Rockwool to organic soil.
Well they were flowering at one point and now they look to be revegging to me. Growth when that happens stalls right out and gets very gnarled

O

Opusking

Well they were flowering at one point and now they look to be revegging to me. Growth when that happens stalls right out and gets very gnarled
I do see how you would think that. Upon intake from farm. 24 hours, healthy hydro rock wool clones. Once transplant into soil no growth, no bugs, only extreme twisting. Reveg I've done from bud, and this is not similar. No pistols, just swelling of stalk.

O

Opusking

I do see how you would think that. Upon intake from farm. 24 hours, healthy hydro rock wool clones. Once transplant into soil no growth, no bugs, only extreme twisting. Reveg I've done from bud, and this is not similar. No pistols, just swelling of stalk.
After talking with multiple labs the possibility of beet curly top virus. There is also a chance that to much potassium in our soil has caused an inverse ionic exchange causing the plant to push nutrients to its roots instead of to the plant. Labs will be back in a week. I will update.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

UPDATE: I found this article while searching cannabis problems where it shows the same conditions we see in these plants. It appears this is a BORON deficiency đź‘Ť

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Are both strains doing the same thing? Can you network with other customers of the nursery to see what they are dealing with?

They were perfectly fine before planting in your medium? How long have they been in said medium?

Where, in what, and how long do you store your medium before using it in containers?

100% not a deficiency.

Latest posts

Top Bottom