• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Popdee

Popdee

Hey farmers
I'm growing another 1 bag seed in my 18"×18"×60"
closet grow room.
I have 2-100w&1-70w
LED. She is 4 months & she has had some very strange things going on with her growth. Below each node a white patch appeared and out of it grew (?) a 1/2" gray "thing" w/ open (mouth like) ends.?? They fell off after a while. Any idea what this is? Pictures are poor but U can see them below the nodes. Thanks Popdee

Never seen this before have u
Never seen this before have u 2
Never seen this before have u 3
Never seen this before have u 4
Never seen this before have u 5
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
4 months old?
Or was it a typo and you mean 4 weeks?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

This is clearly a shift-shaping alien who took the form of a plant, but doesn't have it down perfectly yet. I would watch this plant very closely.

linde

linde

I don't see anything wrong. The plant probably didn't like it's fan leaves stripped off and is trying to heal it's wounds.

Popdee

Popdee

She is 4 months old. August 7 sprouted.
The " things" grew out of the center of the white patch, below each node. The white was hard to the touch, but gray thing was soft and tube like. They all fell off given time.
I'm 72 and been growing off and on for long time, never seen anything like this before. I'm real curious to see her finish, if she doesn't craw out of the closet and kill me in my sleep..alien for sure.
Took 3 1/2 moths before I could sex it for sure. Now pistels are popping everywhere
like over night.
Any wisdom would be appreciated. Thanks Popdee

Popdee

Popdee

I remember the buy that produced 2 seeds, regular descent weed, but rarely find viable beans..this one took forever to grow, I was planning to manifold but couldn't sex it for sure, so just topped it and hoped for the best. The gray things, under my lope, looked woven and open at the ends and flexible. Over time they dried up and fell off. I'm no master grower, but have grown enough over the years and never saw anything like this. I'm hoping this is some mutant strain that will make my flu lockdown more enjoyable 😁. Thanks for your thoughts and I'll update as things progress. She's 4 months last Friday, slow but I'm not going anywhere.✌over&out
Popdee

Top Bottom