Never thought it would be this hard to grow weed

• Thread starter Homegrownplease
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homegrownplease

Homegrownplease

Does anyone recognise what this is? I’m growing in coco 5 weeks in veg. Problem after problem. It is my first grow and I guess u do learn from making mistakes but I just want things to settle with healthy looking leaves. My humidity is a bit higher 75 but I’m getting a dehumidifier tomorrow
Never thought it would be this hard to grow weed 2
Never thought it would be this hard to grow weed 3

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

No worries, as soon as you think you got it all dialed in and figured out...something else goes wrong. Kind of like a microcosm of life. Learn to overcome the hurdles and both become VERY rewarding. Good luck.

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Guess I should have said that I don't grow in coco ima soil guy, if I had a plant with a few yellow spots like that I wouldn't sweat it too much. I would give 4ml per gallon of Cal Mag Plus and make sure what was going in was PHed right. Again I know soil and coco are different worlds so... I was more just trying to offer you some positive vibes and encouragement. Take it with a grain of salt.

Dr.B

Dr.B

I hesitate to further pee in your cereal... To me, if you haven't been spraying them with anything, it looks like something is, maybe, possibly eating those leaves.

Otherwise 🤷‍♂️

Homegrownplease

Homegrownplease

I hesitate to further pee in your cereal... To me, if you haven't been spraying them with anything, it looks like something is, maybe, possibly eating those leaves.

Otherwise 🤷‍♂️
Lol I did have spider mites and used SMC spray but it might not of got rid of them

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

OH my, spider mites are my nemesis. I once purchased clones from the hood and they had mites bad. Ruined my whole garden...I lost thousands. I almost gave up then. I sold all my gear and started buying weed from the dispensaries.

Took me literally 5 years to recover from that one. BUT I didn't give up. I learned from my mistakes and moved on. Now I keep my garden as clean as a laboratory. I don't bring in clones from unknown sources. I filter the air coming in, I only wear clean clothes down there. No pets or visitors in the garden. Yada yada yada.

The coolest part is when you begin to really learn the plants and all their intricacies. SO rewarding when it all goes right! Which believe it or not does happen every now and then.

IMG 1225

IhatePM

IhatePM

I can't stress enough how important it is to have a IPM program for every grow. Then when the mites come back (they will) you can catch it, and treat it.

Top Bottom