Nevil's Passing and the start of Operation Green Merchant

• Thread starter agseedco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WTFWEED

he i thought i was clear the first time he sells seeds...seeds are "legal" but sending them thru the mail isnt or across state lines or borders...every time you order, and he sends through the mail to you....you could say you are snitching on yourself
You're snitching on the person you send them to also. Openly advertising yourself, of course the government knows who that entities customers are. They own the mail system last time I heard.

WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

I think it's funny, if you get pulled over driving home with a Pyrex, some Prestone and red devil lye, and legally acquired pseudo ephedrine, you go to jail for "intent to manufacture" yet
Well yeah no shit dude. 🤦🏻
Everyone knows thats how ya make actual drugs.... so heah go to jail for it!
Dafuq is wrong with you?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Is ratting really that bad. I mean some people deserve it.

I've reported many growers to the DEA. If you sell moldy pesticide weed to a loved one I've either reported you to the DEA or turned your teeth into shards. Some of us don't fuck around with this clown weed or the clowns growing it.
WRONG ANSWER!!!!!!!
DA FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

You watch too many movies and try to talk like those apes in Chicago....I see people on these type of forums informing all the time...tell me... when you snitch on a snitch doesn't that make you a snitch. i can tell you one thing you can use those words if you like "snitch" we have a free country however if I make a deal with you, and you turn me into your scapegoat holding the bag...all bets are off
If you snitch on a snitch does that make you a snitch very short answer YES!

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Todd McCormick is a felon selling seeds online...seed is legal sending them thru the post is not....selling within state borders is legal...wtf do you think McCormick is doing? No different from nevil getting rich off of ignorant people...he gets your money, the government gets you
I didn’t say fuck all about Todd McCormick bloke means fuckall to me mate I was answering a very simple question where I’m from any conversing with copper dogs and your a snitch end of story don’t matter how you spin it ya still a dog if you talk to police in my opinion of course.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Had some strange going ons at the Farm lately stranger than normal😂 How’s ya field of dreams going this yr @1diesel1👍
Good, harvested and ended up with 30,000 grams of CBDv oil,
3AC1B511 33A9 459D B36E 820D34033A8D

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Good, harvested and ended up with 30,000 grams of CBDv oil, View attachment 2098286
That’s awesome I remember last yr someone had trouble with thc numbers
Was that you? I haven’t got time to go through that statement but I certainly get the main part Fkn Snitches hate em man do ya crime do ya time👍 not that it’s a crime in most parts these days is here though😂👍

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
That’s awesome I remember last yr someone had trouble with thc numbers
Was that you? I haven’t got time to go through that statement but I certainly get the main part Fkn Snitches hate em man do ya crime do ya time👍 not that it’s a crime in most parts these days is here though😂👍
Not me on the thc,
That was either Cogo or one of his minions,
They roll in here every couple years and try to plead there guilt.
Nobody cares! They need to just go away!

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Are marijuana seeds illegal to ship in the United States? In 2022, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) quietly recognized cannabis seeds as legal in the United States. The DEA’s reasoning behind the affirmation was tied to the 2018 Farm Bill, which legalized hemp, subsequently defining and separating it from the marijuana consumed as cannabis sativa as anything containing less than .03% delta-9 THC. When the question is are marijuana seeds legal and can you buy cannabis seeds, as well as tissue culture and “other genetic material”, the agency response is that cannabis seeds containing less than .03% delta-9 THC meet the definition of hemp and are, therefore, not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act. In other words, yes, cannabis seeds fall under the legal definition of hemp and yes, they can be sold without criminal liability.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Are marijuana seeds illegal to ship in the United States? In 2022, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) quietly recognized cannabis seeds as legal in the United States. The DEA’s reasoning behind the affirmation was tied to the 2018 Farm Bill, which legalized hemp, subsequently defining and separating it from the marijuana consumed as cannabis sativa as anything containing less than .03% delta-9 THC. When the question is are marijuana seeds legal and can you buy cannabis seeds, as well as tissue culture and “other genetic material”, the agency response is that cannabis seeds containing less than .03% delta-9 THC meet the definition of hemp and are, therefore, not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act. In other words, yes, cannabis seeds fall under the legal definition of hemp and yes, they can be sold without criminal liability.
you are correct, being a registered hemp farm I’m constantly under the states AG department for tests results on thc content.

Here’s a little tid bit that makes my head spin,
Pre harvest testing has to be .3% or under to harvest for a hemp farmer. If it’s over .3% the entire crop has to be destroyed.

Had it turned to full spectrum oil, THC level is over .3 and still legal to sale as hemp😵‍💫

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
you are correct, being a registered hemp farm I’m constantly under the states AG department for tests results on thc content.

Here’s a little tid bit that makes my head spin,
Pre harvest testing has to be .3% or under to harvest for a hemp farmer. If it’s over .3% the entire crop has to be destroyed.

Had it turned to full spectrum oil, THC level is over .3 and still legal to sale as hemp😵‍💫

View attachment 2098387
Ouch, that's a tough pill to swallow, the whole crop? Have to be on your toes 24/7

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Ouch, that's a tough pill to swallow, the whole crop? Have to be on your toes 24/7
Yes, they require you to hire a state licensed lab to come to your farm and take random samples from your crop, at $500 a pop!
You have no say whatsoever,

Latest posts

Top Bottom