Nevil's Passing and the start of Operation Green Merchant

• Thread starter agseedco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

im sorry but growing cannabis and ordering seeds is against federal law period... you can play games and fool yourself all you want but those are the facts....and decriminalization is not legalization 2 different words with 2 different meaning now does that mean you have to worry about the government raiding you as a 6 plant cultivator? i don't think so... but coming on a public forum watched by the federal government and bragging about cultivating and ordering seeds is not to smart and worst yet ...thinking and feeling you are legal
Then allow a woman her delusions and fuck off.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

offering cogent logical reasonable information is considered "negative" today since everyone in the industry is on some kind positive thinking self empowerment trip whats different today than yesterday is that today people basically snitch on themselves by using the computer to by seeds and equipment and coming on a public forum where government
chimes in a collect all the data they want other than looking for it
we define cogent differently my friend.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

i don't have to argue fellow or debate the fact is government monitors thru the computer you kids use the computer to order seeds and equipment to your cultivation room and then come on the public forum selling illegal seeds and talk about cultivating indoors...its really easy to find you who needs a snitch you do it all yourself...i don't no whats so hard to understand...is it because your on some positive thinking trip self empowerment trip? actually its pretty easy and logical to understand anytime i want to know something just chime into hortulanus

I. AM. CANADIAN.

We CAN grow AND talk about it!

That might be called cogent.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

so Todd McCormick is a felon selling seeds on a public forum which is illegal except the difference between him and Nevil is today you have a computer to order from he gets your money you get the gate...is that easy enough to understand?

But did he snitch?

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

every time todd sells seeds from his house in a public forum ...he is snitching he is giving the government information on who has the seeds how much they ordered etc

Ok I see where you are coming from now Man. Still not in agreement cause you gotta admit that’s a bit different than talking to DEA no?

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

When you buy seeds online both sides understand the risk. But if another person goes and talks to LE that’s a whole different thing that I think I’d be quicker to condemn.

growsince79

growsince79

get a license ? lmao lmao admitting to the IRS you grow weed that's a hoot and you keep talking about Canada why is your server in Arizona?
your on a public forum telling the world your growing a federally illegal substance and ordering seeds from your computer....lmao lmao im shocked most criminals when they break the law don't do it in front of the cops or call the cops to let them know they are going to break the law you kids today are just dumb enough to do it...because high times said to do it...im not shocked. i would put a smiley face like you kids do but then i would be a lemming like the rest of you that follow hightimes....
You must be really old if you think only kids grow medicine at home. Why would the IRS care if I grow weed or peppers in my garden. I used to think I was the most paranoid person on earth. I guess I'm not. The wonderful herb has cured me.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

There's also the fact that many people on here aint tellin the truth about growing, so good luck on figuring out who is, and who isnt lying. Yeah, youll get some, but the gub'ment doesnt have the resources to go after everyone that says they are either growing, or buying seeds. Also theyd never have the space to put everyone they arrest for seed possession. No Way. The general public would also go crazy if the gub'ment started jailing people for seeds ect.

I admit it is stupid to have seeds sent to some place one may be doing something. Thats called being stupid.

You also arent responsible for anything sent in the mail, until you have it in your possession, and open it. Then, youre fucked. But not until then.
Ive been buying seeds since they started selling them in the early 80s, have sent cash 99.999% of the time, and only have had 3 orders stopped by Customs. 3 out of at least 1000. Ive spent at least $5000usd on seeds this year, which is small potatoes compared to some.
From inside USA Ive had zero confiscated.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Ok I see where you are coming from now Man. Still not in agreement cause you gotta admit that’s a bit different than talking to DEA no?

If you come on an open forum and talk about it yes you are breaking the law.

Heres the thing amerika thinks it owns the world, ergo it can do what it wants to whatever means it needs to reach its goals...look at the sanctions the us has put on the oligarchs of russia!

They couldnt do the same to the little guy like yourself? Sure they can....someday mark my words big gov, pharma, etc wants it all. They will get what they want....why is it legal to buy it over the counter and to grow it at home? Ive always wondered why buy it when i can grow it for cheaper? Quick answer some dont want to bother growing. Easier to just buy it! Will the gov someday take back the right to grow it? Forcing everyone to buy! Or will there be a tax for personal growers? The gov is broke af....

DO ANY OF YOU REMEMBER THE AMERICAN GOLD CONFISCATION OF 35 OR 36? HELLO!!!

Ya'll sleepin at the wheel again......im glad i dont grow pot! I just read about it

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

If you come on an open forum and talk about it yes you are breaking the law.

Heres the thing amerika thinks it owns the world, ergo it can do what it wants to whatever means it needs to reach its goals...look at the sanctions the us has put on the oligarchs of russia!

They couldnt do the same to the little guy like yourself? Sure they can....someday mark my words big gov, pharma, etc wants it all. They will get what they want....why is it legal to buy it over the counter and to grow it at home? Ive always wondered why buy it when i can grow it for cheaper? Quick answer some dont want to bother growing. Easier to just buy it! Will the gov someday take back the right to grow it? Forcing everyone to buy! Or will there be a tax for personal growers? The gov is broke af....

DO ANY OF YOU REMEMBER THE AMERICAN GOLD CONFISCATION OF 35 OR 36? HELLO!!!

Ya'll sleepin at the wheel again......im glad i dont grow pot! I just read about it

Which law am I breaking?

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Its not illegal to talk about weed in any way, shape, or form.

How does one know whomever is saying they do ect, isnt lying??.

We know Faux won a court case in 2004, and their defense was they have no legal obligation to tell the truth.

I can come on here and lie all I want. Sue me.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

You must be really old if you think only kids grow medicine at home. Why would the IRS care if I grow weed or peppers in my garden. I used to think I was the most paranoid person on earth. I guess I'm not. The wonderful herb has cured me.

Rome taxed the fuck out of everything well before its collapse as things got worse taxes went up.

Im pretty sure i read that some where...the us is modeled from rome....lol

The future may just be dark and grimm

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

We know Faux won a court case in 2004, and their defense was they have no legal obligation to tell the truth.

Good point. I think some of the libel in here is definitely illegal though lol

Going back to Todd’s post here, at least he has receipts for the journalism he’s doing. Everything else is libellous conjecture and dangerous.
Do I believe all indictments are truthful? Hell nah. But it’s the only concrete thing to go by here.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

There's also the fact that many people on here aint tellin the truth about growing, so good luck on figuring out who is, and who isnt lying. Yeah, youll get some, but the gub'ment doesnt have the resources to go after everyone that says they are either growing, or buying seeds. Also theyd never have the space to put everyone they arrest for seed possession. No Way. The general public would also go crazy if the gub'ment started jailing people for seeds ect.

I admit it is stupid to have seeds sent to some place one may be doing something. Thats called being stupid.

You also arent responsible for anything sent in the mail, until you have it in your possession, and open it. Then, youre fucked. But not until then.
Ive been buying seeds since they started selling them in the early 80s, have sent cash 99.999% of the time, and only have had 3 orders stopped by Customs. 3 out of at least 1000. Ive spent at least $5000usd on seeds this year, which is small potatoes compared to some.
From inside USA Ive had zero confiscated.

Lets face it the general public is a fucking joke. They could give 2 shitz if anyone got busted! They wouldnt go crazy...shit no! Theyd say good for him....lmfao

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I also say fuck the russian oligarchs, Putin, and all of his buddies.
He gets away with poisoning people multiple times, with radioactive material, only Russia has access to.

Also not attacking the Russian People. Only the ones that love Putin. People are the same everywhere. On one hand you have good, and honest people, and on the other, you have people that want to put back the old SOVIET UNION, and try and rule the world. Putins on record as saying the dissolution of the Soviet Union was the worst thing that happened in the 20th century. Worse than Hitler, or Stalin.😲😲😲☹☹☹
Fuck a bunch of Putin Russians They should sanction the murderers more than they have. Same for the Saudis, and others.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

What was the case about? News cant lie if im mistaken i thought the first amendment has something to do with them being homest...i mean hell how many folks have sued for libel?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I also say fuck the russian oligarchs, Putin, and all of his buddies.
He gets away with poisoning people multiple times, with radioactive material, only Russia has access to.

Also not attacking the Russian People. Only the ones that love Putin. People are the same everywhere. On one hand you have good, and honest people, and on the other, you have people that want to put back the old SOVIET UNION, and try and rule the world. Putins on record as saying the dissolution of the Soviet Union was the worst thing that happened in the 20th century. Worse than Hitler, or Stalin.😲😲😲☹☹☹
Fuck a bunch of Putin Russians They should sanction the murderers more than they have. Same for the Saudis, and others.
Not one word about isreal? Lol...id say they're mossad is much worse...hitler was created by his ....... handlers..

Hell putin killed some snitches hes suddenly the bad guy

Bush and clintons have killed 500+ wgaf who killed who??

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
lets see how and who is crazy...if you are going to break the law do you go down to the police station and tell them that you are going to break the law? of course not ...but here you all are talking about growing illegally because it is still federally illegal... ordering seeds illegally on a public forum and using the internet to do it... now that sounds fucking crazy
You sound like a rat. Probably
Turned in all the names already.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Lets face it the general public is a fucking joke. They could give 2 shitz if anyone got busted! They wouldnt go crazy...shit no! Theyd say good for him....lmfao

67% of the people in USA want weed legalized. While its true there are those that can, and have slowed down the legalization movement for generations, they will eventually get voted out of office, and replaced by those that dont support all the stupid shit thats been going on since the 1930s.

Only 6 Democrats, out of 234 voted AGAINST the House Marijuana Bill and 164 Republicans out of 170 voted AGAINST THE BILL.

We see who is holding shit up.

Also its not true when they claim the Mandatory Minimums are all Bidens fault ect.

In the early 90s all the black leaders ect, were calling for tougher measures because of the crack epidemic. So all of them made bad laws, and all of them are at fault.

The Republicans at the time were labeling the Ds as weak on crime, so the Ds went along with some bad ideas.

Ronald Reagan is the one that really escalated the war on drugs, and is responsible for the Coke/Crack Epidemic of the 80s-90s.
When Regan took office, there were NO MARIJUANA OFFENSES that were under Federal Jurisdiction.

By the time Regan left office Marijuana had been Federally Criminalized, and the Feds went from only 20 crimes that came under Federal Jurisdiction, to over 300.

I spent from 1997-2009 under the thumb of the Feds, and pled guilty to the same offense as McCormick did. 10-LIFE Mandatory Minimum, and up too a 5 MILLION $$$ Fine.I had 1000+ clones, 40 mother plants, 30 flowering plants. Not to mention I am in Kentucky. I did 8 years, and 6 Supervised release. I told the FBI FUCK YOU, straight to their faces when they tried to get me to rat. My prosecutor... Kevin Dicken, who is now in Lexington Ky,, was also told to fuck himself when they tried to get me to rat. They threatened me with 20 years, of which youll do about 17.5 with feds. No Parole. You do 87.5% given. Then Supervised Release.

Ky is the worst of the worst of states. MOTTO.

Come to Ky for a Vacation, and Leave on Probation.

I dont just blame Biden, I blame all of them, but hold no animosity vs Biden. It was in the cards they were going to do some stupid shit. But McConnell wont allow a vote.
Ds/Jimmy Carter had Willie Nelson, and Carters brother Billy smoking weed on top of the White House for crickies sakes. 42 years ago. Carter was for decrim 40+ fuckiong years ago. Reagan got in, and it was all over from then on.

When Reagan made weed a federal crime, that made cocaine worth importing, and taking the place of weed because of space. One can get way more $$$$ worth of coke in a brick vs weed. Why noy use the space and import something 100x more profitable in the same space??? They did.
Reagan brought in Infrared Spy sit using helicoptors to fly over peoples homes, he invented CAMP. CAMPAIGN AGAINST MARIJUANA PLANTING. Operation Green Merchant was under BUSH #1

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

67% of the people in USA want weed legalized. While its true there are those that can, and have slowed down the legalization movement for generations, they will eventually get voted out of office, and replaced by those that dont support all the stupid shit thats been going on since the 1930s.

Only 6 Democrats, out of 234 voted AGAINST the House Marijuana Bill and 164 Republicans out of 170 voted AGAINST THE BILL.

We see who is holding shit up.

Also its not true when they claim the Mandatory Minimums are all Bidens fault ect.

In the early 90s all the black leaders ect, were calling for tougher measures because of the crack epidemic. So all of them made bad laws, and all of them are at fault.

The Republicans at the time were labeling the Ds as weak on crime, so the Ds went along with some bad ideas.

Ronald Reagan is the one that really escalated the war on drugs, and is responsible for the Coke/Crack Epidemic of the 80s-90s.
When Regan took office, there were NO MARIJUANA OFFENSES that were under Federal Jurisdiction.

By the time Regan left office Marijuana had been Federally Criminalized, and the Feds went from only 20 crimes that came under Federal Jurisdiction, to over 300.

I spent from 1997-2009 under the thumb of the Feds, and pled guilty to the same offense as McCormick did. 10-LIFE Mandatory Minimum, and up too a 5 MILLION $$$ Fine.I had 1000+ clones, 40 mother plants, 30 flowering plants. Not to mention I am in Kentucky. I did 8 years, and 6 Supervised release. I told the FBI FUCK YOU, straight to their faces when they tried to get me to rat. My prosecutor... Kevin Dicken, who is now in Lexington Ky,, was also told to fuck himself when they tried to get me to rat. They threatened me with 20 years, of which youll do about 17.5 with feds. No Parole. You do 87.5% given. Then Supervised Release.

Ky is the worst of the worst of states. MOTTO.

Come to Ky for a Vacation, and Leave on Probation.

I dont just blame Biden, I blame all of them, but hold no animosity vs Biden. It was in the cards they were going to do some stupid shit. But McConnell wont allow a vote.
Ds/Jimmy Carter had Willie Nelson, and Carters brother Billy smoking weed on top of the White House for crickies sakes. 42 years ago. Carter was for decrim 40+ fuckiong years ago. Reagan got in, and it was all over from then on.

When Reagan made weed a federal crime, that made cocaine worth importing, and taking the place of weed because of space. One can get way more $$$$ worth of coke in a brick vs weed. Why noy use the space and import something 100x more profitable in the same space??? They did.
Reagan brought in Infrared Spy sit using helicoptors to fly over peoples homes, he invented CAMP. CAMPAIGN AGAINST MARIJUANA PLANTING. Operation Green Merchant was under BUSH #1

Your last paragraph sums up the why reg did it...so he could make more money from his cocaine sales...lol.....iran contra is only the begining..

Build a timeline...ill bet they did this to get people hooked on crack! Blackleaders dont care about their constituents. They could careless about negroes andnonly a lil about black people...black leaders belong to their own masonic ilk like their white counterparts...lmfao

Why are some of the big breeders on IG throwin up their freemason handshakes and other various freemasonic shit...those are the fuckerz that the gov will protect! Big time!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom