Nevil's Passing and the start of Operation Green Merchant

• Thread starter agseedco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

You mean like when Trump tried to rescind DACA and the Supreme court just ruled he can't do that?
Congress can also undo laws. When Mitch and Biden(who are good friends and old drinking buddies) get together and decide how they can enrich themselves, then the federal ban will be lifted.
Wonderful thing about trump is he soldout all of his constituents that didn't like daca...funny thing is he ran that and the aca through the sc to only lose knowing he was going to lose so daca and aca can bankrupt america. Its all about bankrupting the us and turning her into a welfare state

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

They already list ingredients on food. You can get a chemical analysis of your water supply, air is harder to do. I said having the ability to know whats in it. Not about clean air. I want to know whats in everything I consume.

I read lables on all food dude.

Ive not drank soda since 1978. Quit cigs, drinking. I run up to 100 miles a week. Ran a sub 2;38 Marathon in 1982. Was AAU 148lbs powerlifting champ in Ky in 1985. Training partner Rick Cornett held the world record in the Squat at 242lbs.

I watch everything I eat, and drink. I eat no artificial colors, dyes, flavors, preservative, white flour, sugar, fried shit. No Mcds in 40 years. No fast food ever.
Still run a 6 minute mile at 62 years old.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
This thread has gone completely off the rails!
Back to topic and you fucking guys remember The Farms #2 rule!!
NO FUCKING POLITICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not want to shut this thread down!!!!!!!!!!!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
your on a public forum ordering seeds and equipment off your computer lmao lmao
Not I. But thanks. I live in California. 5 mile drive and I can buy seeds, lights, whatever the fuck I want. Store front. Next door to the police station. Ironic. You’re a fucking scum bag rat lawyer. Go smoke some herb scum bag.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

your on a public forum ordering seeds and equipment off your computer lmao lmao

How do you know I am?? Because I said so?? lol. To funny.

Also dude, Id never be in possession of anything incriminating in my home. Maybe I do something with someone in a legal state??? HHHHHMMMMM???. You dont know shit, except what I feed you. How does it taste????

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

McConnel was against hemp way back in the 90s, when Gatewood Galbraith was labeled a kook. Now he gets on the bandwagon with Boehner. Fucking Hypocrites.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I think this thread has served whatever purpose it could have had initially and is now just a cesspool tbh.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I do just live my life, but I have been interested in politics since I was little. I went to the March On Washington when I was 5 years old with my uncle in 1963. Love Hendrix, and the whole Anti Vietnam Movement. Started smoking weed when I was 8 years old with older sisters boyfriend. He was 14 in 67.
The Guv'nor of Ky just restored my voting rights, and I got to vote for the first time since 1989.

Dont think Im getting ready to go off or anything by my statements ect. lol. I just have a really low tolerance with tin foil hat shit, and unproven statements. Almsot every statement I try and make can be backed up by Verifiable Facts. No room alot of time for opinions, when the facts will do. Im also not above admitting when I may be wrong ect either, and if can be proven so, will admit it on an open forum. Everyone makes mistakes, and can/should learn from them.

growsince79

growsince79

Most of the readers here probably weren't growing during operation green merchant. I know I was scared shitless. Even though I never ordered seeds, I did send away for the free sssc catalog in 87, so I may have been on somebodies list. A trip to the growstore was an all day trip, and you always scared and paranoid wondering if the store was DEA operated. I used to park and ride a bus to the store and buy a 2 year supply of ecobloom. Then take the bus back to the truck and drive 200 miles back home.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

How about your assuming I buy lights, and seeds from my computer??? Maybe I use my mothers, uncles, friends computer, in a different state to order shit?? Or do I even have a brother?? Mother?? Maybe I was adopted??? And have no mother, or father.

What if??

growsince79

growsince79

Most of the readers here probably weren't growing during operation green merchant. I know I was scared shitless. Even though I never ordered seeds, I did send away for the free sssc catalog in 87, so I may have been on somebodies list. A trip to the growstore was an all day trip, and you always scared and paranoid wondering if the store was DEA operated. I used to park and ride a bus to the store and buy a 2 year supply of ecobloom. Then take the bus back to the truck and drive 200 miles back home.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention the surveilence camera outside on the light pole.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I do just live my life, but I have been interested in politics since I was little. I went to the March On Washington when I was 5 years old with my uncle in 1963. Love Hendrix, and the whole Anti Vietnam Movement. Started smoking weed when I was 8 years old with older sisters boyfriend. He was 14 in 67.
The Guv'nor of Ky just restored my voting rights, and I got to vote for the first time since 1989.

Dont think Im getting ready to go off or anything by my statements ect. lol. I just have a really low tolerance with tin foil hat shit, and unproven statements. Almsot every statement I try and make can be backed up by Verifiable Facts. No room alot of time for opinions, when the facts will do. Im also not above admitting when I may be wrong ect either, and if can be proven so, will admit it on an open forum. Everyone makes mistakes, and can/should learn from them.
Tin foil hat shit unproven statements....nothing can be proven with facts or witnesses! Thats a fact!! Although alot of people have died doing and trying too.....what am i missing in the facts dept...

Top Bottom