Nevil's Passing and the start of Operation Green Merchant

• Thread starter agseedco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Not making any excuses. I ask a simple question.

How do you know Im telling the truth?? You dont. No fucking idea.

Also not saying I do, or dont use another computer, its not your business, unless I decide to let you know.

How does the shit I feed you taste???

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Tin foil hat shit unproven statements....nothing can be proven with facts or witnesses! Thats a fact!! Although alot of people have died doing and trying too.....what am i missing in the facts dept...

Voter Fraud/Rigging. Less than .000025% in 20 years. If theres been anything, its been the Rs Gerrymandering the districts.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Not making any excuses. I ask a simple question.

How do you know Im telling the truth?? You dont. No fucking idea.

Also not saying I do, or dont use another computer, its not your business, unless I decide to let you know.

How does the shit I feed you taste???

Your word is your word. They can use your posts just like they can use a text msg against you

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I can talk about breaking the law all I want.

Until I threaten someone, I can say anything I want. As long as Im not physically in possession of anything illegal, I can spew all the shit I want too.
I cant yell Fire in a Movie Theatre. But I can talk all I wish about growing weed, selling it. If Im never proven to do anything Illegal, they have no case against me. I already beat them once when they violated my civil rights bu lying to the judge to get a search warrant. Cops almost lost their jobs over it, and were demoted, and disciplined. I should have sued. The Prosecutor admitted in open court they lied. Case Dismissed. That was in 1986.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Voter Fraud/Rigging. Less than .000025% in 20 years. If theres been anything, its been the Rs Gerrymandering the districts.
Are you fuggin high? Heroin high? Dude, wow, i dont like trump but ill say this he won....HE WON! usps driver delivers out of state ballots to new jersey. If thats real. Thats fukt

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

unproven to whom... you? your in a public forum talking about breaking the law...you dont need a witness your a witness against yourself you use your computer to order illegal seeds and equipment your ratting on yourself dumb bell lmao
unproven to whom... you? your in a public forum talking about breaking the law...you dont need a witness your a witness against yourself you use your computer to order illegal seeds and equipment your ratting on yourself dumb bell lmao

Im the dumbass but you are on here trying to convince people they are breaking the law?

That sounds pretty dumb to me!

growsince79

growsince79

you know all these thing yet you continue to do the things that will get you busted and others busted...there is a word for that... "useful idiot"
I'm not doing anything illegal. As long as I keep it to myself and stay under the legal limit in my state, your DEA buddies cant do shit.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Seeds and equipment are not illegal in the USA. Maybe keep quiet?

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Are you fuggin high? Heroin high? Dude, wow, i dont like trump but ill say this he won....HE WON! usps driver delivers out of state ballots to new jersey. If thats real. Thats fukt

Its not real, and the Supreme Court has laughed him out several times now. 9-0 every time... Dude is 40+ and ZERO in Court cases. 40+, and ZERO. ZERO. Its over for him. No voter fraud dude, and he lost by more than 7 MILLION VOTES. His Lawsuits are a joke, and they presented ZERO EVIDENCE MAN. Come On. No Evidence, and you expect them to throw out more than 7 MILLION Votes??? LOL. Come on man, thats the ultimate Tin Foil Hate Shit. Thats whats fukt. Throw away 7 MILLION Fellow Americans Votes? Thats what I call fukt.

tRUmp had all kinds ( OVER 40) ) of opportunities to present FUCKING EVIDENCE, and they didnt.

So NO VOTER FRAUD DUDE, AND tRUmp GOT HIS ASS KICKED by 7 MILLION Votes.

Show me the Evidence, tRUmps Lawyers didnt have to present to the courts?? You have the facts, and they dont??? Come on man??? IF they would have had the facts, they would have introduced them in court. They didnt.
Simple as that.

growsince79

growsince79

This
Its not real, and the Supreme Court has laughed him out several times now. 9-0 all times. Dude 40+ and ZERO in Court cases. 40+, and ZERO< ZERO. Its over for him. No voter fraud dude, and he last by more than 7 <MILLION VOTES. His Lawsuits are a joke, and they presented ZERO EVIDENCE MAN. Come On. No Evidence, and you expect them to throw out more than 7 MILLION Votes??? LOL. Come on man, thats the ultimate Tin Foil Hate Shit. Come On. Thats waht fukt. Throw away 7 MILLION Fellow Americans Votes? Thats what I call fukt.

tRUmp had all kinds ( OVER $) ) of opportunities to present FUCKING EVIDENCE, and they didnt.

Show me the Evidence, tRUmps Lawyers didnt have to present to the courts?? You have the facts, and they dont??? Come on man??? IF they would have had the facts, they would have introduced them in court. They didnt.
Simple as that.
thread is supposed to be about operation green merchant. Not a platform for politics. Please stop. Take the hate somewhere else.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Operation Green Merchant was started by Bush 1. Isnt that political?? Also its not hate, its facts.

growsince79

growsince79

Operation Green Merchant was started by Bush 1. Isnt that political??
It was a DEA / law enforcement effort applauded by both parties. Had nothing to do with who stole or didn't steal the election. Nothing to do with hating or loving Bush. Where were you at the time?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Its not real, and the Supreme Court has laughed him out several times now. 9-0 every time... Dude is 40+ and ZERO in Court cases. 40+, and ZERO. ZERO. Its over for him. No voter fraud dude, and he lost by more than 7 MILLION VOTES. His Lawsuits are a joke, and they presented ZERO EVIDENCE MAN. Come On. No Evidence, and you expect them to throw out more than 7 MILLION Votes??? LOL. Come on man, thats the ultimate Tin Foil Hate Shit. Thats whats fukt. Throw away 7 MILLION Fellow Americans Votes? Thats what I call fukt.

tRUmp had all kinds ( OVER 40) ) of opportunities to present FUCKING EVIDENCE, and they didnt.

Simple as that.

No judge is going to overturn a US elction over fraud charges...hell no gov period would fo that...you wake up...dont tell me too...i know how the legal system works. You got to have proof...lol..

A guy side swipes my car and i hit the ditch totalling out my new fuckin car....this fucker hasvablengthy criminal record and i dont have anything.. couple speeding tickets thats it...pig writes me the ticket as its my fault. Gotta 911 call that lasted 14 min. My atty got the recording and theres just under 4 min..bullshit! The call doesnt prove anything but the fact of me yelling and telling the operator what happened does...tone of voice should sell it to the jury...his 911 call is bullshit...hes calm like nothing happened. Yet his position is i tried to run him off the road. No hebtried passing seen another car coming head on slammed into me...ITS ALL MY FAULT according to the lil piglet

Latest posts

Top Bottom