New 18 flower room nearing the finish line!

• Thread starter cottageman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cottageman

cottageman

Wasn’t expecting this to happen but this year has been unique to say the least so I stumbled into this opportunity and am trying to make the most out of it. This is the new 18 light flower room that me and one other person built and designed! 15 led lights, 3 hps(all luxx lighting) and already have my plants vegging. First round is all wedding cake and excited is an understatement! Also bringing my winning pheno of a last Chiller by Wyeast farms in here to see how she stacks up to the wedding cake

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Great progress cottage. Hard work is paying off.
Burnz

cottageman

cottageman

Just nearing week 2 or flower and thankfully things are going pretty smooth! Been behind on the lollipopping a bit but I will catch up this week. So far the lights and nute schedule is holding up very well

cottageman

cottageman

Entering the beginning of week 4 here(day 22) and everything is finally running somewhat smooth. Got the automated watering system going now and finishing the defoliation. Unfortunately with a new room new problems come and those were in the form of power failures and spider mites! Luckily it looks like I’m on the winning side of both battles as I got the electrical problems fixed and the spider mites seem to have been mostly wiped out. Getting beneficial mites in here in the next day or two to finish the job. Despite that the buds are looking better than I anticipated and the leds are really performing well it seems like!

cottageman

cottageman

This was taken a week from the defoliation and things haven’t skipped a beat it seems like. Things are chunking up and getting covered in crystal! Really liking the new lights and nutrient schedule so far

cottageman

cottageman

This room is looking amazing and still 2 weeks to go. I’m very impressed with the lights and nutrient combo and can’t wait to see it perform when everything’s a bit more dialed in. This room wasn’t fully done until the 4th week of flower and it had an active(but small) spider mite infestation and still turning out pretty damn well!

mikeross

mikeross

Tagged for more updates... how'd the wedding cake turn out? What IPM products are you using?

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Looks like your defoliation was a major event in creating this grow, how much did you take off?

cottageman

cottageman

Realized I haven’t updated this in a while lol but we pulled down a while ago. It’s looking very good and it seems like we’re going to hit over 2# a light which is more than fine for how rough this operation turned out. Only having 2 people for 30 flowering lights is a tad hard at times. For ipm we switch between plant therapy and purecrop1. I foliar spray microbes and silicic acid in veg as well and have recently gotten into beneficial bugs to permanently keep pests out
Tagged for more updates... how'd the wedding cake turn out? What IPM products are you using?

Latest posts

Top Bottom