New 6x9 - 1550w Led/hid - Dinafem Haze Xxl Auto - 4 Rdwc / 8 Soil

• Thread starter scubascrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MeJuana

MeJuana

So 18/6 light schedule in the flower room perpetual auto grow? Sounds interesting I wonder if it will compare to what a non auto strain with proper veg/training could do efficiency wise. I love having my veg separate from my flower room and my veg room isn't even half the size because I am cycling plants into the flower room in small groups so I can have enough room to trim/dry/cure. But most importantly my favorite strains are clone only and I operate 99% of the time from clones. I do have seeds for my next grow though I shut down for Jun-Aug then flower starts up again near Oct

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I fkn hate trimming... It was kinda fun the first 2-3 grows, but after 5years that shit is for the birds. If I wasn't so cheap I'd pay someone to do it... But have fun man, glad someone likes it

keiksweat

keiksweat

I fkn hate trimming... It was kinda fun the first 2-3 grows, but after 5years that shit is for the birds. If I wasn't so cheap I'd pay someone to do it... But have fun man, glad someone likes it
I'm totally with you on this one Midwest jay,hate it with a passion.ive learned to not listen to harvest dates exactly,but let em go a little longer if possible.and supplement with uv.makes the nugs hard n easier to trim.
Keiks...

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

all the beans have sprouted taproots already!!!! LOVED that mix.
I don't bs, as soon as I see them crack I put em in the wool. And like a light nute mix around 100ppm of veg nutes. I don't like to put them into the net pot and rocks until they pop out of the wool. That way when I put the water level 1" above the bottom of the net the rocks are perfect dampness to draw the roots on down. It can be easy to over/under water the babies in the buckets.

Last edited:
scubascrog

scubascrog

Thanks man! Yeah i only let them cracka. Little bit and ahow one mm of root before i put them in, thats where the error comes in, shoving more than that in a cube then it doesnt seat in the cube and just dies

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Yea I poke a hole through the rock wool, smaller then the seed so the root has a a place to travel. They get hard chunks in them sometimes and it'll keep the root from growing through. But after the hole. I fluff the inside of the hole real good. Where it makes a lil bed for the seed to sit on. That insures its making contact. Then the root pushes strait through that bed and right out the bottom. And then cover the seed with a lil chunck of wool

scubascrog

scubascrog

I pinch the top just a wee bit with a tiny hole, but your idea sounds better with the chunk

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I pinch the top just a wee bit with a tiny hole, but your idea sounds better with the chunk
I had one recently push it's way outta the wool. It may have been my og auto. Root wouldn't grow down, plant was pushing up. Had to split the wool and sandwich the root.

scubascrog

scubascrog

yeah some of these roots are cuuuuuurly, good thing they are all going in soil, I used the ink holding tube of a ball point pen to make the holes in the cubes yesterday so I know those will be good... I got em sitting on top of my router

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Here's what it did.
Received 1149436748413890
Received 1149451661745732
Received 1149454445078787

Latest posts

Top Bottom