New 6x9 - 1550w Led/hid - Dinafem Haze Xxl Auto - 4 Rdwc / 8 Soil

• Thread starter scubascrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scubascrog

scubascrog

Hello there,
I built a rdwc and a 6x9x7 grow box in the garage, spent about 2500 on this whole setup.

There will be lst'd haze XXL (haze 2.0 x Jack Herrer) in the dwc, I will soil the rest of them, a total of 10 hazes and 2 free autos Dinafem threw in. I've always heard about their XXL strains kicking ass, this is my first autoflower run so I wanted to get the best.
This is the only picture I can find of it, mind you I will have 10 of these :)
Haze xxl

I ordered some new nutrients from NPK, their RAW brand to supplement my feeding schedule of age old fish and seaweed and bloom formula, hydroguard, cal-mag ( I will be replacing with RAW cal-mag) I'm tired of going out and buying premixed potassium/phosphorus when I can get it in water soluble concentrate powder form for half the price. the aminos,b-vitamins, silica, and humics are just a bonus. i didnt get kelp cause i already use fish and seaweed and the age old bloom already has all the micros, just too much N for late flower, but I heard autos like N till they are done stretching, if you don't want to shoot yourself in the foot in the height department.
Bvitamins
New 6x9   1550w ledhid   dinafem haze xxl auto   4 rdwc  8 soil 2
New 6x9   1550w ledhid   dinafem haze xxl auto   4 rdwc  8 soil 3
Potassium
Silica
Phosphorus

Buckle up! these babies are 90 days from seed to harvest. I don't really know what to expect since this is my first auto run so anyone with auto knowledge let me know if I'm missing anything!!

MeJuana

MeJuana

You did a very clean build I like your room very much. If you will have very cold air running through your duct for your lights and warmer air in the room then water will drip from the outside of the hose unless you insulate it. The a/c puts out an amazing amount of heat from the back if you could port that outside by building a square tunnel of wood you will save some coin on cooling, unless that outer area is already freezing. Autos will produce what they produce the best you can do is give them a great environment and do not stress them you are on the clock with an Auto.

I am buckled up, by the way, so keep us posted ;)

scubascrog

scubascrog

Naw those 600 watters warm the tube up quite a bit, the outside stays pretty cool, i will be putting a fan circulating air out on warm days. but the airflow I have coming in through a register in the back near the floor, so i get cold garage floor and foundation air, plus there is a cold water shutoff valve and pipe nearby that will cool the air too! :D stokeddddd. I run lights off during peak hours as well. Try to factor in a little of everything.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Hello there,
I built a rdwc and a 6x9x7 grow box in the garage, spent about 2500 on this whole setup.

There will be lst'd haze XXL (haze 2.0 x Jack Herrer) in the dwc, I will soil the rest of them, a total of 10 hazes and 2 free autos Dinafem threw in. I've always heard about their XXL strains kicking ass, this is my first autoflower run so I wanted to get the best.
This is the only picture I can find of it, mind you I will have 10 of these :)
View attachment 602756

I ordered some new nutrients from NPK, their RAW brand to supplement my feeding schedule of age old fish and seaweed and bloom formula, hydroguard, cal-mag ( I will be replacing with RAW cal-mag) I'm tired of going out and buying premixed potassium/phosphorus when I can get it in water soluble concentrate powder form for half the price. the aminos,b-vitamins, silica, and humics are just a bonus. i didnt get kelp cause i already use fish and seaweed and the age old bloom already has all the micros, just too much N for late flower, but I heard autos like N till they are done stretching, if you don't want to shoot yourself in the foot in the height department.
View attachment 602748 View attachment 602749 View attachment 602750 View attachment 602752View attachment 602754 View attachment 602751

Buckle up! these babies are 90 days from seed to harvest. I don't really know what to expect since this is my first auto run so anyone with auto knowledge let me know if I'm missing anything!!
Man even bigger props bro haha. You are far from a first timer. Pulling up a chair to watch

str8smokn

str8smokn

Autos like a lite feeding . Start low and build your way up as they show you.
Start them in their finishing pots/buckets. They don't like transplants too much either...
Other than that have fun and buckle up cause they take off pretty quick..
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Haha ,you already have shit stored on top of it.
Very nice build ,I'm jealous, wish I had a garage I could build a grow in.
STR8

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Everything that I've had that was a dinafem haze cross was huge. And the critical jack I grew from them was huge too. So you may be in for a beast. They aren't sensitive and will allow quite a bit of training. My og auto from them is in a thread. I know I got around 300 g with it and I took it early.. It was topped, finmed, and half ass scrogged.

Last edited:
scubascrog

scubascrog

Haha ,you already have shit stored on top of it.
Very nice build ,I'm jealous, wish I had a garage I could build a grow in.
STR8
Yeah man this garage was really crowded before taking the measurments, had to move everything to one side with my tent, then build, then move everything into its own spot and on top... was a challenge, and annoying to build this in hahaha

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

After years of auto. I know it's gotta be 5 years now. I'm finally gonna go full photo. I think they are great to learn on. Once you get good at those photos seem so much easier. I've always grown a photos hear here and there. They've always just been slower and with a single room/tent they were my best bet. But with multiple lights and grow spaces now I'm gonna go mother, veg, flower room.

Don't get me wrong autos produce good shit and can have great yields they just don't give me that tippy top shelf that I love. And I love the control you have with photos, with autos you're gonna get what you get. You just keep them happy and get what you get. I'll always run an auto here and the but I'm ready for the clone/breeding level of the game. Been getting some great help on that from guys in here. As far as producing stable feminized seeds. Can't wait to get rolling.

scubascrog

scubascrog

After years of auto. I know it's gotta be 5 years now. I'm finally gonna go full photo. I think they are great to learn on. Once you get good at those photos seem so much easier. I've always grown a photos hear here and there. They've always just been slower and with a single room/tent they were my best bet. But with multiple lights and grow spaces now I'm gonna go mother, veg, flower room.

Don't get me wrong autos produce good shit and can have great yields they just don't give me that tippy top shelf that I love. And I love the control you have with photos, with autos you're gonna get what you get. You just keep them happy and get what you get. I'll always run an auto here and the but I'm ready for the clone/breeding level of the game. Been getting some great help on that from guys in here. As far as producing stable feminized seeds. Can't wait to get rolling.
Yeah i want to do a single perpetual room with autos only, i like the idea of doing 4 in unison and rotating 2 every other week. This run i will be doing all 12 at once to see if ill have room :), going to let the soils grow straight up but i will lst the dwc buckets. Just put water in the system and got the new leaks stopped, i use picture hanging wire and twist em tight around the barbs to make tight seals. Gonna mix some clonex nutrient solution for the seeds to soak overnight. Then ill be putting them in their rockwool and 5 gallon smart pots tomorrow.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I know nothing about that particular brand of nutes. But with all others. You start between 1/4 and 1/2 strength. I usually hit them with about 1/4 when the first real leaf set pops out.it'll what air pump your using but I recommend minimum of 250gph per bucket. With the chiller you can get away with the minimum probably. And run hydroguard, it's a must in my buckets. Keeps roots perfect and healthy. It'll allow you to run your chiller on a higher setting. 68-72 will be fine. It'll save a bit on that Bill. Those bitches cost like a window unit to run. I don't run one at all. But run a shit load of bubbles.

Top Bottom