New Advanced Nutrients Digital Ballast Coming Soon

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

Well,

did see anyone talking about the new ballast that Advanced Nutrients Digital Ballast that are coming out next month, so I thought I would do a thread. Just got word from my local Hydro store. That advance will be releasing their own digital ballast next month.

This is what i've been told and there isn't much info as of yet. I will post info as soon as they get their test units in. Which should be pretty soon. The units come with a 10 year warranty from what I'm told. It also runs on a low frequency. Which if one is worried about RF noise. This is a good think.

I was about to buy some of the newest Lumatek. Which have been working out nicely for me, but was told to hold off a month if I could. So, will see how these new units work. I should be one of the very first persons to get one of these out of my local store, so I'll see how they work pretty soon.

If anyone has any info. Could you post what you know. Did see any info on them, and really didn't do a good search across the web, so there is a chance there might be some info on them.
Take care,
BG

B

bicycle racer

i wonder if there 2010 catalog is out yet been waiting.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Advanced had an idea a few years back that they were goin to manufacture and private label a bunch of actual gear, they offered things with your specific logo as well as theirs. I forget what they called it but it never got off the ground if I remember right....well seems like they did it afterall

Tex

B

budgrower

Lets hope they wont be as complicated to use as their additive range

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
let me guess there ballast will make your buds bigger and better by 100% lol

D

decrimCA

hope it's not just a rumor...

I've heard about the Advanced Nutrients lights too. Can't wait to try them out once I save up some extra cash....

maybe santa will bring me some lights...of course, i haven't been that good this year...LOL

:afroweed:

M

Motherhugger

sweeet

:banana:

hmm, sounds like something I gotta try...always fun to add new things to the room...

:character0103:

L

Lost

and it will cost 50% more then any other ballast!

And let me guess... There will be specialty cords and hoods that it HAS to be used with, lol.... And they will also cost 50% more any anyone else and are copies of something else... LOL

J

Jalisco Kid

But Dude you know its gotta be the bomb,they make it just for herb and it's wavelength. Sorry BG but a fert comp going into lighting just does not make sense. They are like other people going into fertilizer when that's not their market. They are great at coping shit like they did GH.
I would not buy the first model of anything from any company. I would let others buy and watch,especially if it is something that can burn my house down.JK

Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning everyone,

some good points made. You've got to remember. I don't pay no where's near full price for anything and I get allot of new shit for free. I would not be surprised if I get one for free or even cost. Just to give them my 2-cents worth.

Either way, good or bad. I'll be giving a unit a whirl and see what I think. Once thing that caught my eye. A 10 year warranty is unheard of. I'll let everyone know once I get my unit. Which should be end of this month or begging of next.
Take care,
BG

C

ColoraDro

The way I see it is its another way for advanced to try and make more money,I've messed with a lot of advanced stuff and still always end up at point A with just using the Big Bud and caro load with voodoo juice for veg and jumpstart for cloning....

This is something to keep an eye on cause who know they migh end up with a good product here just gont go out and start a 6k grow with all new lights cause you might light up the house in the process haha

BTW long time no see BG how you been brotha man?

S

snowkitty

I would not buy the first model of anything from any company. I would let others buy and watch,especially if it is something that can burn my house down.JK

JK, I smiled when I read this post title, thinking of the unpublished "exhaustive research" AN must have done on their new technology.

I like to watch all of you others buy and try and report on EVERYTHING before me. That's why I come to forums. It is very cool of you, Billygoat, to share a trial model with the community on here. Looking forward to your feedback.

SK uses Lumatek and will keep doing so. :)

J

Jalisco Kid

Lumatek are known for their meltdowns. I would not run one unless it was in their room. BG find out who makes them. AN is just putting their name on someone's ballast. JK

i

Top Bottom