New Advanced Nutrients Wesite / New Calculator

• Thread starter BC_Bud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey guys, I was just browsing the Advancedopedia when the site was suddenly updated into the new version, with the new calculator and info on the new ppm-ph perfect produt line. From a quick browse, I already noticed they changed a few of their products, both ingredients/rates and labels.

And to those of you who were wondering, both Sensizym and Hammerhead are still in their line-up.

New website:

New calculator:

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

it doesn't look like you can adjust for light/moderate/heavy feeding schedules any longer, looks like they still have some work to do...

L

LEBDOG

An @ thc expo

They will fix this (Nutrient Calculator) I just asked them at the THC Expo in LA today. They are gonna keep it updated constantly with all their latest nutrients and nutrient programs they said. Their business is blowing up and I think they are only gonna get better.

At least the website doesn't look like they did it themselves anymore. I like it a lot more and think that it looks way more professional. Good job sleazy nerds of AN!

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I run Google Chrome and it won't let me open the site.....that sucks.

N

noone88

Check out the stuff under Products -> Grow Gear

Digital ballast
Water-cooled CO2 (looks like HydroGEN with a different cover)
Ice Box
Drying rack
Square rapid rooters!
Samurai / Trim Reaper

Don't know if the co2 gen and the ice box will carry the AN brand name.

Globel

Globel

also advanced nutrients is advertising a mobile app for iPhone. I have a few flyers from the THC Expose. Its not up yet but the url they post is " advancednutrients.com/mobile ".

On a side note.. Big Mike was there... No one was really talking to him. If you didn't know it you would think he is just a normal sales rep. Advanced has some new hardware coming out too. Ballast, hoods, and some kinda rapid rooter look alike.

L

LEBDOG

Calculator Update

I talke d with Nick Maltchev, the VP of Advanced. He passed me to his web tech who adviced me that they WON'T be updating the calculator to contain anything it already doesn't.

They are basically focusing on their Bigger Buds program and that's what the Calculator reflects. It's unfortunate, but they are hiring sleazy mormons (hard to picture, attend an AN show) to rep their company and this will be an issue in this community.

This web tech guy was a sign of their CORPORATE future. Advanced nutrients will be throwing their own conventions they told me. This is pretty bad if you ask me as they kinda suck and I hate corporate umbrella corporations.

L

largepoppa

I found a link to the old calculator for anyone that is interested.

L

LEBDOG

The Website is correct and the app is flawed

Good job with the old Calculator for those who need it. The new Calculator is great for me.

The kicker is this though, the iPhone app just came out and the calculations are way off. I hope no one kills their plants. For a 15 Gallon Res, using Sensi, the Website says use 2.03 Oz, the iPhone App says use 7+Oz! The Website is correct and the app is flawed. I hope they fix this!

R

REGISTRD

Im gunna take some time tomorrow and run there calculator through my Profiler, and see what there feeding EXACTLY according to the guaranteed analysis. They have changed there Big Bud formula as well if anyone hasnt noticed the new label is a new ratio as well.
One thing that gets me about advanced is that they drop there K after week 5 significantly with the overdrive and all the nerds at the booth had to say about is that overdrive has secret elementals...LOL HAHAHAH.........

C

chranotik

why would they take down the old calculator and force people to use the new one when almost nobody has their new products or line yet? such crap. i had just used the old one 3 days ago and now it's gone.. awaiting a response from that guy's email now

M

MASSES 420KING

If you change the Res's ml's to 1.25 or to 2.5 you can get it to read 1/3 strength or 1/2 strengths respectfully, Since a Liter is 3.75 gallons, Pretty cool you can add weeks as well, I made a Sativa formula and a heavy OG formula. :smiley_joint:

i think you made a misprint brotha it takes 3.75 liters to equal a gallon i know you did it backwards it happens all the time just thought i would clarify for any noooooobies lookin on:banana1sv6:

I

Islander

I am thinking of switching nutrients and was wondering what feedback I would get here. I checked out Advanced Nutrients at the TCCexpo and am considering them. I wish to be organic and am growing in soil (Foxfarm Ocean Forest). What do all of you suggest?

waayne

waayne

AN has some of the strangest employee's on the planet,have been trying to use some of their organic products for about 6 months.pretty mediocre results so far .looks like mostly hype and marketing BS!Makes me wonder if any one at AN really grows or smokes?

L

LEBDOG

I think AN Nutrients simply work and the math adds up. The GH Nutrients take a bit more experience in my opinion to get right. Just be careful as the nutrient calculators are a bit screwy currently.

My best advice for a beginner is to run a schedule for a 15 gallon reservoir when you actually have a 25. That means run a 30 schedule if you have a 50 and so on. This goes for all the nutrient companies! You can always safely increase dosage, but you can never take away stress and burning!

I believe AN to rank among the best nutrients available, although the company is doing there best to make me seek alternatives. Good point Wayne about the nerds at the booth, I can't imagine many of them smoking at all. That booth was so stuffy, and again they were giving me BS answers left and right, rather than stating, "I don't know", and referring me to the right person who does. It's not hard to hate a company run like this one. It's a damn shame 'cause their nutes do the trick!

opt1c

opt1c

i personally think advanced nutrients suck. i tried a couple grows with them years ago and they were such a pain in my reservoirs with major ph shift and sediment/gunk/foam from additives.

i think canna is better than advanced, i think house & garden is better than advanced, i think gh's nova series is better than advanced, i think dutch master gold is better than advanced

aside from some employes running a viral ad campaign all you'll find concerning advanced nutes on the forums are growers with a closet full they tried once didn't like and never returned to.

i dare anyone who thinks advanced nutrients are so great to do a side by side and prove it

why use something difficult expensive and can easily burn your plants when there are so many other options out there? i mean a ton really. i didn't even mention humboldt nutrients or cutting edge solutions or earth juice ,bioag, higrocorp, etc....

why bother?

U

ugmjfarmer

I'm beginning to wonder about advanced.. my first run with anything more than Big Bud of theirs.. BIG BUG Rocks... aside from that, i'm running:

Sensi A+B
Kushie Kush
Bud Candy
Piranha
Voodoo
B-52
Overdrive

I'm following the chart week one, now the chart is GONE week 3.. WTF? This new one appears for PPM perfect crap and it says only run 4ml/L base, which puts the EC at like 2.4 not 1.2 like they say. What a joke in reality when the nutes don't mix the way they say they do.

I'll have to report back on how it pans out.. I'll probably keep the Sensi A+B in my feed program since its twice as strong as they say it is.

Top Bottom