new advice needed on fertilizer and worms

• Thread starter sapper591
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sapper591

sapper591

Ok, so you guys have helped me so much, I figured I would give you all an update as to how I changed things around ever since your suggestions have come rolling in. I now have added 4 48" "vitalume plus GROW" blue florescent bulbs and 4 48" "vitalume BLOOM" red florescent bulbs staggered such as, red, blue, red...etc. I have noticed an almost doubled growth rate in the last two days that I have switched. Now its like a tanning bed in there lol. And to combat the heat I have a very powerful fan that is acting as an exhaust rather than having it blow directly on the plants. I have also made a purchase of the following products that will soon be here in the mail: 1 qt of foxfarm big bloom organic fertilizer, 1 pt of bioneem, and I was thinking about ordering some earthworm cocoons. So again I ask for suggestions and comments on how to use the products I ordered to there greatest potential. And does anyone have any experience with using earth worms? Should I or shouldnt I?

C

chambervonbong

I have had a common problem with earthworm castings creating fungal issues.

T

The Geneticist

you need the tiger bloom with the big bloom bro. I would double up on the big bloom. say 2 big bloom bottles maybe 3 to one tiger bloom bottle. Tiger bloom is potent and lasts a good while while you fly through the big bloom. you should have gotten gallons to save money.

so big bloom and tiger bloom, i would got get some budswell time released ferts 0-7-0 and mix a good scoop of that in the dirt so that your plants will always have a good P source and never lose out on trichome food. thats one of the most major important elements in flowering man. remember that.

G

grower79

if you are going to use worms u need to make sure u keep them fed, they will breed and multiply greatly if u keep them fed. but u must also be very cautious because the food for the worms do help to reproduce rot and fungus spread, also attracts flies depending on food for the worms.

Top Bottom