New and don’t no much

• Thread starter Tweety42
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tweety42

Tweety42

What’s up all, my first time growing or trying to grow. I think so far I’m doing okay since the plant hasn’t died yet lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated if you notice anything wrong. It’s our one month anniversary!!

New and dont no much
New and dont no much 2
ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Looking great for your first grow, nice job fam, you're a natural!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Beautiful .. patience. Nows a crucial time. Start your research now on drying and curing. It makes all the difference. Happy grows.
burnz

S

sshortguy1

Thanks all for the input and advice, really used all old posts on this site for all my questions. 👍🏽
looking good, but seen these forums about getting a powerful led light so I went out & bought a 2000 watt led grow light & tent then saw this, I couldn't be more poed all that money for the same results

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

looking good, but seen these forums about getting a powerful led light so I went out & bought a 2000 watt led grow light & tent then saw this, I couldn't be more poed all that money for the same results
I mean, you're comparing apples to oranges. Will those get the job done? Sure. But you'll have way lower yield with airy buds and lower thc production. I'll stick with better lights, they pay their weight in gold.

Top Bottom