New at this first grow ever how am I doing? Lol

• Thread starter Hazeg305
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hazeg305

Hello new to the page and new to growing. First grow here bag seed grow btw attached are some pics let me know how she looks lol any tips ? Working with low budget light was donated plan on upgrading eventually noticed some buds small toward bottom of plant

New at this first grow ever how am i doing lol
New at this first grow ever how am i doing lol 2
New at this first grow ever how am i doing lol 3
New at this first grow ever how am i doing lol 4
New at this first grow ever how am i doing lol 5
New at this first grow ever how am i doing lol 6
New at this first grow ever how am i doing lol 7
H

Hazeg305

Thanks a lot glad to hear someone else opinion on my girl I’m a rookie at this have smoked everyday of my life for over a decade but first grow I have ever done. I realized after reading forums and diff threads I made a few mistakes with this one bad soil used some regular stuff you buy at lowes lol I didn’t top plant when in vegative state that’s why I believe plant stretched a lil bit and has smaller popcorn looking bud spots in bottom but hey im learning

tobh

tobh

Supporter
for a first run, it looks great. you obviously did your homework to get you to this point. there are a lot of techniques you'll come across that'll help get more uniform bud structure, but overall you've done good. don't fuck it up now ;)

H

Hazeg305

for a first run, it looks great. you obviously did your homework to get you to this point. there are a lot of techniques you'll come across that'll help get more uniform bud structure, but overall you've done good. don't fuck it up now ;)
Thanks!!! Reading a lot more and trying to learn and gain knowledge for 2nd grow won’t have mistakes I’ve made this time around

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Thanks!!! Reading a lot more and trying to learn and gain knowledge for 2nd grow won’t have mistakes I’ve made this time around
there you go. every grow is a learning opportunity. document everything you can at this stage in your growing career, even the seemingly insignificant shit. it'll help piecing stuff together later on.

H

Hazeg305

there you go. every grow is a learning opportunity. document everything you can at this stage in your growing career, even the seemingly insignificant shit. it'll help piecing stuff together later on.
Thanks I really appreciate the feedback!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom