New auto run Alien vs triangle x strawberry nuggets

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Ok had enough dirt left to fill a 3 gal, chose alien vs triangle x strawberry nuggets, i can find no info on this strain, it was a free bee from Methisto, so i guess we will have to see. Ed.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Still can find no info on this strain, 1 reference to something called space berrys but its not by meth, so i think it would just be a larger version of strawberry nuggets.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Well 24 hours to germanate & 48 hours to pop so far so good just wish had more info on strain.

20210807 125136
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Temp 79f, rh 48%, nice pop & stop, so far does not need to be tied down, so all systems are go, completely, absolutely, & undeniably am out of dirt just enough to fill 3gal pot, so it's ripley, triangle kush, and strawberry nuggets im thinking med height and bushy with large fans, absolutely no info on this stain, all it said was avt x strawberry nuggets probably an f2.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

This is exactly what u want to see! The leaves reaching for your light not shying away or burning this tells me my light set up is on spot.

20210825 174649
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Oki Doki, the plant is running exactly as a good auto should, growing slowly topside while it builds its root system, gave first feed today i cannot recommend botanacare pro grow for autos high enough a nice light food of fish mulch and nitro, in 10+ years never burned an auto in veg mode, i raised light, at day 24 i sexed and its a she, in other words the pistils at the nodes is what you want to see, right on time, the plant is about to break out and stretch, tight internodel spaceing so i see pruning in her future, a tad small but have had ac on 79f with rh of 45 to 50 percent this had made the water in pot stay wet, ph 6.2 on spot, im hopeing the ripley and triangle kush will add size to the strain but from tight internodel spaceing tells me its going to be a medium small indica dom strain bushy, light smell so far, so thats whats up, its a girl thats what is important, i just picked the first strain that fell out of my Meth stash and have found no info on strain must be new? Dont know anyone else running it, most free bees are f2 and there is one genetic deformitie on 3rd set the little 5th leaf node is missing on both same side, i do not like fast buds! All they sell are autos you would think they would at least get it right allways some sort of bs, on other hand Meth is a joy to grow + all the crazy free bees, so last run my fast bud plant was an unstable true bunk autoflower with vertical spikes at nodes and would grow nice big beautiful smell great and never ever flower went right in trash, the purple kush is good but the bean did not pop, the blueberry i ran 100 days is bunk to but if auto is clearly female by day 35 but refuses to flower and if it runs fast like an auto sometimes if your lucky cutting the cycle will induce heavy flowering, got mad red bud hope the rest are same, so we wait to see what there is to see but i do know a few people who run autos follow me so im trying to give info as best i can, ya know i can easily grow photoperid strains but i want bud now and dont even smoke every day and when i do 2 bong hits is plenty + with my cob booster when plants leave veg tent and go in flower closet you start another run so i allways have good weed and you should to. Peace out!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Now day 28 plant female, leaves have now are hanging over pot expect her to soon start her stretch

20210905 143551
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yep plant is turning out exactly as i thought smallish and bushy but is female and is growing slow and steady just like a good girl should.

20210909 101201
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Day 35 from sprouts, plant is growing slow but steady, definitely female, smell is great, but is running the way i thought smallish and bushy, decient branch growth nice internodel spaceing, has not stopped growing vertical once that happens will see how much flower is on her, an f2 strain may have to cut light cycle again or will be another long grow but have so much weed and smoke very little so dont care, when she goes into flower closet will do a double grape run of my legal 3 plants.

20210912 124459
20210912 124507
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Now plant is 42 days from sprout, turned out as expected smallish and bushy, female in mid pre flower and still growing vertical, once plant tops off and is put in flowering closet will probably cut cycle to 12/12 bc f2 strain and worked well on last run, as soon as it's out of tent will try a double grape run of 3 plants this strain is f6 so much more stable, this plant did not dwarf out and is in flower but never did a stretch so somewhat unstable will do better with a 12/12 flower cycle. I have no problem running an auto 100 days + they do have a limited life span but do not keel over dead at dat 70!

20210919 114919
20210919 114933
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Now 49 days from sprout, will leave in veg mode 1 more week then flower, after that a 3 plant double grape grow.

20210926 105003
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Day 56 from sprout, will run plant till day 60 (thur) bc strain is f2 will cut cycle to 12/12 this seemed to help my last few flower more autos can easily run 100 days or more, yes they do have limited lifespan but will not keel over and die at day 70, the longest I ever ran an autoflower was 128 days, great health no problems, will next start a 3 plant stable Meth run.

20211003 093906
20211003 093932
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea so my apt got inspected and failed they are coming back in 1 week to make sure they fixed violations, bought dirt, grow stones and am all set to finally do a legal grow, I get a gov subsidy so my housing worker told me it may not be a good idea to have a bunch of plants bc no drug activity, however I have a card and can legally grow 6 plants, I don't sell no traffic and if they called cop I would file a complaint against them bc in the eyes of the state I am 100% legal, but have allot of weed and do not need the trouble, after they leave will start new grow probably double grape or some other Meth strain so for now alien vs Triangle x strawberry nuggets, but now I'm legal so will do a full run not 1 or 2 plants, I smoke less than an 1/8 a month so basically autoflowers are a hobby been doing perpetually for over 10 years.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Today week 11 from sprout, plant will now finish quickly bc booster is now up and running, smallish with yield on low side plant smells nice and is frosting up will be done in 2 weeks or so give or take, no problems, pH good, plant takes pruning fine, weed will be put away for special occasions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom