New beans

• Thread starter ozarkgrey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
had a mix when i ordered from seed city a while back and the ones i wanted were gone or i mixed up my bitcon payment etc. anyway i told em to just toss in whatever looked good along for the ride and save shipping. and these are the beans they sent me!! the package is so cool i don't even want to open it!! i have seen some cool boxes but these guys from Humboldt Seed Organization knocked it out of the park. i had a aunt that used to collect bar coaster i may have to do the same with bean boxes. let me see your cool one you have collected.

New beans
Terpz719

Terpz719

had a mix when i ordered from seed city a while back and the ones i wanted were gone or i mixed up my bitcon payment etc. anyway i told em to just toss in whatever looked good along for the ride and save shipping. and these are the beans they sent me!! the package is so cool i don't even want to open it!! i have seen some cool boxes but these guys from Humboldt Seed Organization knocked it out of the park. i had a aunt that used to collect bar coaster i may have to do the same with bean boxes. let me see your cool one you have collected.
I'm growing out some of their Trainwreck right now, and it's doing really well btw. It was in the same kind of packaging, and I was like WTF? That's pretty snazzy.

Hope you post updates when you get to popping them!

Top Bottom