• Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MediMary

I believe they are 35 gallon containers
New black pro series

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

where was this at? they look nice only concern i can see from this pic is roots clogging the pvc because the buckets seem to be very short...

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

yeah CC doesn't have this on their site yet. I wonder how hot the air coming out of the pumps is Medi?

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I would assume to keep height at a minimum. Also in my experience wider is better for root development.

deacon1503

deacon1503

The heat added by the air pump can be counteracted by using a Ice Cap from Hydro Innovations. Ive heard as much as 2-3 degrees increase to nute temp just from the air pump. switching from a diaphram pump to a linear pump helps with the heat as well.

Lower and wider containers are best for indoor grows. The wider the roots, the wider the plant.

I

ibTheMan

has anyone finished out ah UC cycle and got dank? seems they always start good and then all kinda stuff goes wrong, i havent seen many harvest of funk pics from UC threads.

L

Lost

The heat added by the air pump can be counteracted by using a Ice Cap from Hydro Innovations. Ive heard as much as 2-3 degrees increase to nute temp just from the air pump. switching from a diaphram pump to a linear pump helps with the heat as well.

Lower and wider containers are best for indoor grows. The wider the roots, the wider the plant.

YOU SHOULD BE RUNNING A CHILLER ON THESE SYSTEMS ANYWAY :)

Sorry for the caps :P

Aligee

Aligee

... those look similar to the homedepot/mpb containers ... that's a massive amount of water gonna be going in those ...

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

has anyone finished out ah UC cycle and got dank? seems they always start good and then all kinda stuff goes wrong, i havent seen many harvest of funk pics from UC threads.

Then you lookin in the wrong places dude

deacon1503

deacon1503

YOU SHOULD BE RUNNING A CHILLER ON THESE SYSTEMS ANYWAY :)

Sorry for the caps :P

Yes this I know. My reply was just regarding the additional heat from the pumps. Diminish the temp of the injected air and that chiller wont have to work as much. My ap-100 gets hot!

hiboy

hiboy

Wow .. kewl
lower top height gives ya more vertical growth, especially with lower ceiling applications

S

SofaKingHigh

I woke up at 4am with a cold sweat consuming my body, eye-socket-boogers blurring vision and a lack of blood flow as it went from my peanut brain to the poster boy of a "little man" down yonder.

Stomach rumbles, right, it appears the barbarians are at the gate. Like any other time I go into battle upon the porcelain throne the trusty iPhone is second in command.

Open up the browser, bookmarks>THCFarmer - Under Current, load and see NEWBOLDTEXTYAY. Here I am physically speechless, managing to divert my ice cold body's shivers through my darting fingers and relying on auto-spell-correct to convey the simple message:

Daniel, I pooped.

---

Do want! Looks like 9kw+ for a 4-site. Trees much?

Top Bottom