New breeding project

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

the loompa gear
Thank you And Its a blast to run thats for sure, It was Obly by chance that I even met the Loompa Grow/Breeder Family
Having a chance to run the gear is way Cool.

underdog?
No that's is a Very special Yeti F3
Very low producer she has to be the strongest sedative Bud I have ever smoked.
But she is very difficult to keep up with
I have to mix her nutes @850-900 in veg Heavy on the Nitrogen Calcium
if I go to light she turns sickly
I have lost more clones of her while in Veg than any other plant I have.
I say 1 out of 4 clones makes it to the Flowering and as long as I get her in Under the HPS/UVB in flower
I get a Nice lil stash,
In my coco coffee creamer hempy, about 1 Zippy.
I keep her to myself, Is that selfish.

This is Underdog
9 28 2015 UD 1
9 28 2015 UD 2

Yhis one below is the LiL Killer Nug Yeti
6 27 2015 UD HardOne 1

The Underdog Is FLAME ON Too
Peace FlyJ

Skunked

Skunked

Thank you And Its a blast to run thats for sure, It was Obly by chance that I even met the Loompa Grow/Breeder Family
Having a chance to run the gear is way Cool.

No that's is a Very special Yeti F3
Very low producer she has to be the strongest sedative Bud I have ever smoked.
But she is very difficult to keep up with
I have to mix her nutes @850-900 in veg Heavy on the Nitrogen Calcium
if I go to light she turns sickly
I have lost more clones of her while in Veg than any other plant I have.
I say 1 out of 4 clones makes it to the Flowering and as long as I get her in Under the HPS/UVB in flower
I get a Nice lil stash,
In my coco coffee creamer hempy, about 1 Zippy.
I keep her to myself, Is that selfish.

This is Underdog
View attachment 539468View attachment 539469
Yhis one below is the LiL Killer Nug Yeti
View attachment 539470
The Underdog Is FLAME ON Too
Peace FlyJ
Not gonna lie looks like a greasy gsc, but looks awesome. Your buds look very nice man, and to take the time to dial in a finicky plant that drops you an ounce would be almost improper unless special occasions to share lol. Underdog looks excellent too, superb herb bro. Hear great things about both strains though, a lot of dank in both em!

Skunked

Skunked

Be cool to see how they turn out for you, haven't heard of the moondawg but guess I have something to look up now lol. Looking forward to seeing how these all turn out!

Skunked

Skunked

Be cool to see how they turn out for you, haven't heard of the moondawg but guess I have something to look up now lol. Looking forward to seeing how these all turn out!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
@loompa any way we can see some of your daywrecker I was gifted a cut from an old head and it soon replaced many of my original keepers not sure if it's "real" but I love her and have never really seen any pics of her before

organix4207

organix4207

I aquired this cut from a medical grower friend of mine. He brought it back from british colubia 20 years ago. It is pure fire and smells of strong pine and menthol . I have no clue of lineage , she's some of the dankest smoke I've ever had.
You can chew on the pine-sol/skunky funk !!
FB IMG 1455497935962

organix4207

organix4207

I saw earlier in this thread there was alot if talk about blueberry. This is my madame blue ( Early 90's select dj short blueberry ). She smells qnd tastes of skunky/dank blueberry muffins. This blueberry has been around Niagara Falls canada for 25 years and still fetches top dollar . My all-time favorite blueberry by alot !! In fact this one has turned so called haters of blueberry into lovers !
20160321 145034
FB IMG 1457136527503

blis84

blis84

Loving the input guys and as I started comtemplating....I think I might do a reversed GSC cut we have and hit the straight UD. I had been planning on using erkle, but the GSC cut is dank and I think ultimately will combine and match up better, while still throwing out purple phenos, that rank in THC higher than the urkle. Thats a great idea.

Im also going to work the Vitemeese x OG and hit a male to the mother UD, those Vitnameese phenos were dank weed, and the aroma profile was straight dank, I think that is a winner waiting to be worked into perfection. Of course we have facilities where are last male will come from, since I found an outstanding female that almost idetical to my UD, This next gen of Yet is going to be stellar. Also have facilities set up for further linebreeding on the Foodog and also the silver bubster. Also have facilities all set up to work the BB x UD cross. I am also in contact with a group of high class respectable breeders that have been breeding all CBD high strains, so in colaboration, we will be also introducing their work with our and so expect to see High CBD options coming soon, and I mean 20% plus in the CBD category....some serious CBD meds for those in dire need of CBD's. I only work with the the top most proficient and caring breeders that do give a shit about their lines. Rest assured these CBD lines are spectacular.

Keep the ideas flowing guys, of all your ideas, you never know which one will strike my fancy also and Ill have to make room. Keep them coming and props to those that have already helped me decide a few different avenues to pursue.
I had a sick blueberry project going but we lost everything, our white cut and blueberry cuts one was from 2000 DJ short blueberry and the other from 2000 Dutch passion blueberry seeds. The DJ cut was more berry flavored nice and potent, and the DP was straight blueberry muffin dank, the stems were purple and the veins in the leafs were purple the rest just light green with a slight bluish tint. The project started trying to add potency to our blueberry cuts with our white s1 cut, our best cut from 10 packs of rascals white. So it went DP blueberry x the white s1 reversed, then DJ blueberry x the white s1 reversed ran close to 120 beans of each narrowed it down to 2 females from each, looking for the same blueberry taste and berry taste as the mothers but with more frost and potency. Then we reversed those 4 cuts 2 from each on the DP blueberry mom and the DJ blueberry moms. We also started a regular line DP blueberry(white s1 x longs peak blue male) via rare dankness and the same with the DJ blueberry. But didn't get any further everything from the whole project was stolen, a 20 x 20 room emptied c02, seeds, clones, airpots, lights, fertilizer everything. We were even going to mix and match the blueberry cuts eventually but never got the chance. I barely had the time for the project and now that there is nothing really to show for except like 1/4 left from each of seeded bud I really just lost all interest in starting from scratch. Maybe one day. Were tracking down the DJ cut now but our DP mom which was my favorite BB of all time is gone since I never passed it out, she was rare and beautiful so I thought keep it to myself but that was a big mistake. From now on I'm just gonna pass everything out seeds, clones so if one day some dirtbag decides to swipe my shit I can at least get it back. Would love to see someone work a sick BB with Kromes white cut and the longs peak blue or blue ox using the old blue cut, the lpb worked great. We called it blueberry a la mode.

organix4207

organix4207

I had a sick blueberry project going but we lost everything, our white cut and blueberry cuts one was from 2000 DJ short blueberry and the other from 2000 Dutch passion blueberry seeds. The DJ cut was more berry flavored nice and potent, and the DP was straight blueberry muffin dank, the stems were purple and the veins in the leafs were purple the rest just light green with a slight bluish tint. The project started trying to add potency to our blueberry cuts with our white s1 cut, our best cut from 10 packs of rascals white. So it went DP blueberry x the white s1 reversed, then DJ blueberry x the white s1 reversed ran close to 120 beans of each narrowed it down to 2 females from each, looking for the same blueberry taste and berry taste as the mothers but with more frost and potency. Then we reversed those 4 cuts 2 from each on the DP blueberry mom and the DJ blueberry moms. We also started a regular line DP blueberry(white s1 x longs peak blue male) via rare dankness and the same with the DJ blueberry. But didn't get any further everything from the whole project was stolen, a 20 x 20 room emptied c02, seeds, clones, airpots, lights, fertilizer everything. We were even going to mix and match the blueberry cuts eventually but never got the chance. I barely had the time for the project and now that there is nothing really to show for except like 1/4 left from each of seeded bud I really just lost all interest in starting from scratch. Maybe one day. Were tracking down the DJ cut now but our DP mom which was my favorite BB of all time is gone since I never passed it out, she was rare and beautiful so I thought keep it to myself but that was a big mistake. From now on I'm just gonna pass everything out seeds, clones so if one day some dirtbag decides to swipe my shit I can at least get it back. Would love to see someone work a sick BB with Kromes white cut and the longs peak blue or blue ox using the old blue cut, the lpb worked great. We called it blueberry a la mode.
Im really sorry to hear that the project was ripped. The lost time and genetics are enough tomake a grown man cry.
I s1'd my madame blue(early 90's dj short blueberry) and would be happy to send some your way if you like ?
Sharing is caring :)
FYI ....made some sap from the blueberry trim and was amazed at how well it took my sciatic nerve pain away!!
Best to date for me

O

OverDose

Well I am converting flower rooms into pollination rooms to help increase production. I am also going to seed my whole outdoor crop this year and so there will be some serious dank and new lines popping. My question for you all is..... What are you all most interested in?

I plan on filling my indoor room and all my ourdoor with Underdawg mother cuts. I have a choice on how to go about the initial phase of breeding. I have two Ideas, first I can reverse the Triangle Cut and hit her to the Underdawg. Or I can work a nice male from my BX2 line and hit the underdawg again. What do you guys want to see?

We are also going to continue working on my BB x Underdog OG which as you old timers know, I did the initial F1 5 or 6 years back and they were phenominal. I get hit up everyday to start working that line into perfection. And that BB is DJ Shorts actual BB mother breeder he uses on his BB line to make beans, so rest assured sees the real deal.

The Abomidable Snowman will be worked, but she has a little work that needs to be done. There are some gems in there for sure, but there are still some more sativa lanky phenos thast all need to be bred out. But expect a nice variation with some very special plants popping up, you will have to pheno hunt with this stock until I can refine it more.

I also have some OLD SCHOOL genetics that I intend to bring back. I have my UD x Vietnameese Black, I have Chemdog D x Columbian Gold, I have a few other sativa goodies if anyone is interested in me working some sativa bloodlines.

We have our Silver Bubster that is a great representation of Bubba Kush which will be worked this year.

In the course of the year we have also acquired some old school genetics, like The real Cough, The real Old school BB cut floating in the early nineties predating DJ Short, also got a hold of the Daywrecker cut, also am acquiring the old school early nineties Afghani that smell of pine tree sap, not thios sweet sting ghani phenos which is all you see these day. We also acquired that super dank Durbin Poison pheno floating around which is super dank. Also have a few other very very promising cuts on there way which will blow all your minds. All these genetics are of the older school varietals as my main goal is to introduce old school genes back into the gene pool after amsterdam fucked up all the works and bottleknnecked and inbred everything. Its time to introduce the word dank back into the weed conversation and it is coming folks.

Any and all opinions are welcome and would love to hear your input.

I want to see more work into snowman and black yeti, farther f gens of your staples, and maybe do the white x purple dogwood.

Would be dope to see a fem yeti line.

If you are breaking into fem lines, reverse the white to your loompas headband. Relentless showed with elmers glue how nice reversing the white can be. Cannaventure did too.

Nice work loompa. I have a nice loompas headband dom yeti that is my favorite plant ever...

Krippie94

Krippie94

ALL I WANT IS YETI FUEL...
I AJS for years and lost it in a power outage. Sad. I'm hoping...
scratch that. I'm confident enough that itll be close...maybe better. I hope they have plenty in stock.

johnursery

johnursery

I have made some colombian crosses and they come out awesome. I would like to see something new that is not an "OG" but the market is too fickle.

Yeah man start with a CG to your underdawg. CG will be dominant but I bet you get some real nice F-1s.
You should tell the truth where you got your Santa Marta Columbian Gold! I gifted it to Cap and that's why his story was never straight from the beginning

Latest posts

Top Bottom