New Business

• Thread starter CannabisJohn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

I was laid off on 12/11 after working for same company for 11 yrs. So I was thinking about firing up my own business. I would travel California. So I am gauging interest in me traveling and doing rooms in NoCal. I have done 3 rooms up north the last 3 months. So let me know if you would have work for me.

2DogWalker

Move east we can be on the forefront of legalization in the D lol...
Good luck homie I know I'd give you a shot at any job I had. Sorry to hear about the layoff sometimes change is positive.

Kindest
2dw

K

kushtrees

sorry to hear about that CJ hope it all works for out for you
best of luck

HighLife 45

HighLife 45

Good Luck with your bussiness! I hope the best for ya bud.

B

Bakedjon

Is a conversation here a pm now? I have not been around forums in a while, and was confused if I am not able to pm, or if conversation is now what they call a pm... I tried to start a "conversation" with you. Hope your situation has opened more doors and freedom for you... Have lots of work, but opposite end of state...

squiggly

squiggly

Is a conversation here a pm now? I have not been around forums in a while, and was confused if I am not able to pm, or if conversation is now what they call a pm... I tried to start a "conversation" with you. Hope your situation has opened more doors and freedom for you... Have lots of work, but opposite end of state...

Yes a conversation is a PM.

Latest posts

Top Bottom