New Canadian grower looking for some advice or opinions on my flowering plants!

• Thread starter billyparks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
billyparks

billyparks

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Welcome. Nice plants. Hit categories, cannabis infirmary, scroll down sticky threads two charts for deficiencies, And read through it. Has pictures of leaves. Overall you look pretty good. Might want to try and increase the airCirculation through the plant. Keep an eye out for pests. Looks like you have a ways to go so I hope the weather holds out for you. Other people will have ideas. I’m no great expert.

billyparks

billyparks

Welcome. Nice plants. Hit categories, cannabis infirmary, scroll down sticky threads two charts for deficiencies, And read through it. Has pictures of leaves. Overall you look pretty good. Might want to try and increase the airCirculation through the plant. Keep an eye out for pests. Looks like you have a ways to go so I hope the weather holds out for you. Other people will have ideas. I’m no great expert.
Thanks, i probably should have spaced the three plants out a little more but live and learn right? here in eastern Ontario we are still seeing +30 deg C during the day so should be ok for temperatures for a while, but the amount of day light is decreasing every day so that is what I am most concerned about. I am adding nutrients about every 3 watering cycles or once per week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom