New Candy

• Thread starter jtrey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jtrey

jtrey

Little update of what I have been up to. We were growing in a warehouse in L.A. for the last five years and needed to get outside and out of the city. We found a great spot about 3 hours form L.A. and moved last june! In Los Angeles I played around with Pennywise from TGA. I made f2s and hit all my girls at the time. Chernobyl,lemon skunk, Bay 11, Skywalker , possibly one or two I am forgetting . I Ran some of the skywalker x pennywise out and made f2s of those and hit all my girls at the time with male skywalker x pennywise. Girls at the time are....Tahoe, skywalker, marmalate, sour tangie, tangie, chernobyl, . .. Some of those are waay unstable showing a lot of hermis in the mix.... I kinda knew this would happen since some of those girls were from fem seed. I am also not sure how stable the pennywise is to begin with since we found some herms in the original pack. I used pennywise in an attempt to get some CBD in my stable. I passed a few packs out to some friends and have been getting some great feed back and they have not had as many herm issues as I had.
Last year we tested a bunch of stuff outside . The winner out of all the stuff we ran of ours was the sour tangie x (skywalker x pennywise) ended up with 4 girls out of 12 and they were stinky and dense the sour tangie really came through! No hermi issues on any of those 4 but we did not keep any cuts... doh! So this year we got a early start and popped a dozen or so seeds of those Sour Tangie x (Skyalker x Pennywise) and will be making f2s outside to get them to get used to our climate.
We also popped
5-Durban Poison -Dutch Passion reg
6-Old school Jams-Apothecary reg
2-Blue dream- HSO fem
1-Sweet black angel-samsara
1-lost coast og-emerald triangle
2-sour lemon og- emerald triangle reg

I will be grabbing a male out of the durban and dusting clones of everything worth dusting. same goes for the old school jams. This will be the start of the new projects at our new farm.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Badass, congrats and good luck on your new farm!
Tangie holds a place in my heart:love2:,
Got some pics of your new ventures?

jtrey

jtrey

Yea I love tangie! We Got rid of our mom because it was out of a fem pack and we had it for a few years and it was starting to get a little hermmed out. Same with the sour tangie . We have back up reg. packs of both from crocket so we will be popping those after we get stuff in order.. We have many things to complete before we will be completely up and running on the new spot. We are building out the garage/polebarn for the indoor rooms. That project has been more work than I thought so until we get all the walls finished and the last slab of concrete poured we will be just rocking 2k in a spare bedroom. I will post pics soon!

Srenots

Srenots

Yea I love tangie! We Got rid of our mom because it was out of a fem pack and we had it for a few years and it was starting to get a little hermmed out. Same with the sour tangie . We have back up reg. packs of both from crocket so we will be popping those after we get stuff in order.. We have many things to complete before we will be completely up and running on the new spot. We are building out the garage/polebarn for the indoor rooms. That project has been more work than I thought so until we get all the walls finished and the last slab of concrete poured we will be just rocking 2k in a spare bedroom. I will post pics soon!
ever tried Crocketts Afternoon Delight ?

jtrey

jtrey

Early garden
This is 8.18.16 I got the keys to the property. june 1. and built the fence as fast as I could.Bottom picture is tahoe og and 2nd to the bottom is sour tangie
Early garden
GOPR0855
GOPR0856
GOPR0855

jtrey

jtrey

So something kinda weird that happened when ordering beans this round. I ordered from attitude and when i got my beans the Apothecary pack had 4 white seeds in it. Def. not usable I hit up attitude and they hooked it up with a replacement pack which was super cool of them to do. When I got the second pack same thing happened , half the seeds were white. There was also only 9 beans this time.... Weak..... I contacted Apothecary about it and they said since it was a uk bank they could not do anything about it... I was wondering if anyone has had any issues with attitude not having legit beans. I have been using them for over five years and this was a first. So far the Old school jams look good and uniform . Two of the durbans showed me some balls. I really want to run numbers to look for keepers but the limited plant numbers where I am are a factor. The durbans also sold out so I wanted to keep half the pack on deck just in case....

Srenots

Srenots

So something kinda weird that happened when ordering beans this round. I ordered from attitude and when i got my beans the Apothecary pack had 4 white seeds in it. Def. not usable I hit up attitude and they hooked it up with a replacement pack which was super cool of them to do. When I got the second pack same thing happened , half the seeds were white. There was also only 9 beans this time.... Weak..... I contacted Apothecary about it and they said since it was a uk bank they could not do anything about it... I was wondering if anyone has had any issues with attitude not having legit beans. I have been using them for over five years and this was a first. So far the Old school jams look good and uniform . Two of the durbans showed me some balls. I really want to run numbers to look for keepers but the limited plant numbers where I am are a factor. The durbans also sold out so I wanted to keep half the pack on deck just in case....
sux bro....hopefully they work with u...they shouldnt even package green beans to begin with....no matter who it is dig?

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

Beautiful background. Reminds me of a trip we took through the high desert.

jtrey

jtrey

Its all good I mean I bought a 12 pack and got pretty much a 12 pack out of 2 packs haha so I mean technically they took care of me I just hope its not Apothecary pushing shitty packs.... I met Brett at the first l.a. cup and he seemed nice so I gave em a shot but with all the shit on the internet who knows haha. I just hope I get some grapes out of the 6 I got out side right now..... like I said if i get males worth dusting my gals everything i have is getting hit. When I bought the packs thought having lots of purple to sift though was a goal. Old school jams x Durban , and Durban X Old School Jams. I also popped some more beans consisting of
Blackberry kush s1's I made from a shop cut.
Marmalate x (skywalker x Pennywise).
Sour lemon og- emerald triangle
Pennywise F2s I made
Green Crack bagseed. Super dank smoke. they grew cookies so im hoping thats what hit it.

jtrey

jtrey

The marmalate is straight Lavender so thats what I am looking for in those.

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

How are you gonna handle the heat outside? Always scared to run outside cause over 100+ all summer

jtrey

jtrey

How are you gonna handle the heat outside? Always scared to run outside cause over 100+ all summer
Last summer we topped out at about 100 and it was only for a few weeks.... Were at about 2200 ft elevation and are in a valley so its not bad.

Top Bottom