New Candy

• Thread starter jtrey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jtrey

jtrey

So the 2 male durbans flipped kinda. I am thinking about just throwing them into my veg room since im not ready for them yet. I have only played with males indoors so im not sure if they flipped or just showing sex. They are getting 15 hours of light.

jtrey

jtrey

Sorry for the smudge on the lens. This is the light dep we started tarpin' on may 1st. It has 6 delahaze and 6 skywalkers. First go around with a dep. I wish I would have given the girls one more week but I didnt want much over lap with the full term ladies. The more bushy plants are the delas
GOPR1005
GOPR1006

GOPR1007
jtrey

jtrey

This is the full term garden as it sits right now. Def behind on soil and my fence. But the seedlings are looking great.

GOPR1000
GOPR1001
GOPR1002
GOPR1003
jtrey

jtrey

We got the rest of the soil and have the pots filled. All the seedlings are now in at least 2 gallon pots. The 2 Blue Dreams are in 100 gallon pots. The 3 Durban Poisons are in 100s and 1- 200.... And the rest have not showed sex yet except one male sour lemon og. so I am still waiting on the rest. I have 7 spots left to fill. We also got almost all of the fence up only need five more dog ears! Everything in the hoophouse is looking great as well But i think the delahaze need some nitrogen so I will hit em with some tea in the morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom