New chicken farmer

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

i'm a damn stoner...i got that same kind and am not sure the name.....little dark brown ones....word of caution ...my Plymouth Rock rooster is EVIL...lol
I thought they were Plymouth, but the guy we got them from said they are Dominique. Don't know what the others are.

420trout

420trout

I kept chickens for many years and just got out of it. Pets with benefits they are! Mine would eat almost anything. I use to give them the turkey carcass after thanksgiving and they would pick it clean. They are fun to watch and I have seen some bizarre stuff from mine chickens. I once watched a Rhode Island Red peck to death and eat a sparrow that got too close to the feed. How about keep away with a small frog...hilarious!

Frosty78

Frosty78

Supporter
Yes mine love the prawn shells , and the big greys we get in tassie are huge , what state of Australia are you in Frosty78. Regards Od .
G'day one drop.
I the state of lockdown lol
Victoria.
We gave ours yabbies and blue claw spiny freshwater crays I have a couple of spots I fish for them. Big buggers too.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Mine have worked over there yard pretty well of grass n weeds , working on a strip grazing style of feeding have got lots of arc fencing off job sites to get one going . Od .

Latest posts

Top Bottom