new choppers?

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

so i went into this club the other day and was asking them when they get their bulk of clones in for the outdoor season. she told me around 420, then she asked what county i was in. i told her the area that i lived in and she started shaking her head up and down... "yup, you guys cant grow anymore outside. a new ordinace just popped up" so i told her, well either way im still goin outside, this is my wifes medicine, her lively hood. she then explained to me that there are new choppers that have special props on them so they are silent at niht, and they have a sort of heat radar to check on outdoor grows. so then i told her "were not doing indoor, its outdoor" she then told me that the MJ plants outside put off heat and the chopper can see those plants outside. so after that i said "well if they want to come after me for 10 plants, let em" her response was, "they will" WTF is that?? im supposed to go to a club to feel safe and shes filling my head (with what i think) is bullshit. so after searching forever on this i found my city is NOT in the list of banned outdoor grows, and all i could find about the choppers is them searching for INDOOR grows and the amount of heat the lights put off, not the F'in plants!! anybody informed on this subject or know of this being true? In not a paranoid person about the feds, just rippers.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Depending on the aircraft almost all have a silent mode in which they lose a certain amount of power when its on but decibel levels go WAY down,my local LE flies eurocopters but i think almost all the new aircraft besides the robinsons have this feature,its supposed to be so the choppers are not so intrusive but im sure they would not hesitate to use it to put the sneak on you,lol.
The ''heat radar''your talking about is known as FLIR,heres a link, will give you an idea how it works,its been around for awhile.Ive heard that pot plants are a little hotter than other plants but i doubt they could distinguish the difference with FLIR from one plant to the other,maybe with a mass planting.Im told that you cant use any FLIR data as evidence to get a warrant either as lots of things can cause heat blooms.
Sounds like the little cunt at the dispensary is just bullshitting you so you dont grow your own,i wouldnt go back myself,I dont even think 10 pot plants would attract LE attention any more unless they had some other ax to grind with you.

below frigid

below frigid

It's old technology. The have had it for years. Have to be quite a few plants in one area for them to see it on the FLIR. They used to use it on private residences to locate indoor grows once they had info about a grow via an informant or neighbor. They would look for excessive heat coming from the house. Now that prop we have prop 215 there is not too much aerial survielance going on unless it's something big. Too expensive to keep choppers in the air. Large outdoor or indoor grows are the exception. As long as you stay within state/county limits I would worry more about the rippers for sure.

Organica

Organica

I saw some type of grow room mylar that hid the ir signature from choppers, anyone know if this stuff works? Shit was mad expensive.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I saw some type of grow room mylar that hid the ir signature from choppers, anyone know if this stuff works? Shit was mad expensive.

I know what your talking about. I'll see if i can scoop link. I hear gorilla grow tent has that as well? Curious to know actual factuals.
Peace!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Sounds like the little cunt at the dispensary is just bullshitting you so you dont grow your own,i wouldnt go back myself,I dont even think 10 pot plants would attract LE attention any more unless they had some other ax to grind with you.

Yep

Organica

Organica

Well theres no pic but the stuff I saw at a shop you put on in several layers and it had to be perfect and about 3 times as expensive. Ill see if I can find it.

B

boo

the mylar on the link may have insulative properties but it sure won't hide a 4K signature...I'm also interested in this shield material...I live in a very draconian state and risk life in jail for over 24 plants...I NEED this stuff...

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
My buddy worked at Dupont and they make a tarpaulin out of the material you are discussing for the military.supposed to block all heat sigs.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

My buddy worked at Dupont and they make a tarpaulin out of the material you are discussing for the military.supposed to block all heat sigs.

Keep US posted on THAT Thunder! ! Sounds like a winner!!

Organica

Organica

Found it at htgsupply heres a pic thought you had to put it on in layers but you dont, you have to do all walls and ceiling obviously.
Liners10
100x4 foot roll is two hundred.

Organica

Organica

Boo thats insane, hopefully your way under that bro, fucking sickening locking someone up for an hour for a plant but life? This sounds like a violation of human rights fucking nazi shit. FUCK THE police!

Organica

Organica

Another thing is its not illegal to grow plants in your home, the same heat sig would be seen growing tomatoes, just cause your power bill is high and you have a grow does not prove your growing something illegal I would assume after they knew those two things they would need an informant to say he saw plants there, not to say they wouldnt have one lie and say that like the barry cooper thing where he showed the cops broke the law and he had a christmas tree under grow lights lol. Always know the best lawyer in your area and then see if he offers a retainer deal, you rent the lawyer basically pay him a little money (non refundable) every week or month and if something happens hes already paid if nothing happens he keeps the money for free. Better safethan sorry.

B

boo

just having the power bill and light signature I do is cause for paranoia...I'm 24" of insulation overhead but shit, if I saw a swat team heading down the 1/8th mile drive I'd be read about in the papers the next day...I'm heavily fortified and won't spend my life in jail...I'd do what was necessary to take as many visitors with me...if they take me it would be feet first...after the last few years of my life I've come to this conclusion...

B

boo

I've found this and another type of ir blacker...has anyone here used it...walls and ceiling or just the ceiling...stuff gets expensive for all surfaces but a lawyer is far more costly...thanks for the link gratefulhead...

Organica

Organica

No problem but know I dont use the shit and I would think its pretty hard to review unless you have flir lol.

Organica

Organica

Great gsd by the way our German import died last year tough to look at his pics enjoy him they dont last neirly as long as we would like.

Reactions: boo
B

boo

thanks, dutch is my pride, joy, and life...therapy, service, protection, and full on attack is how I've trained him...bred back i the day and am proud to say I've shared my life with 12 of them...dutch will be my last GSD...if I outlive him i know I can't do better so any GSD would be a dissapointment...I've always wanted a female blue pit of a scottish terrier...my import died 2 years ago this month...I was lucky to have found dutch 2 months later...dad is greek, mom is a swede...he understands only German

Latest posts

Top Bottom