New Clone leaves turning purple

• Thread starter Farmergurl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmergurl

Farmergurl

I got this clone a week ago. It was in a solo cup. I put it into a large pot and now the leaves arw turning purple. I got 2 other clones the same day and they are not changing color. Should I be concerned? Isn't something I need to correct?

New clone leaves turning purple
dire wolf

dire wolf

I got this clone a week ago. It was in a solo cup. I put it into a large pot and now the leaves arw turning purple. I got 2 other clones the same day and they are not changing color. Should I be concerned? Isn't something I need to correct?
Hey farmer , cut it off ....it's just remnants from old stress , the new growth should be fine

dire wolf

dire wolf

Your soil looks a little wet and compact and I see " miracle grow" nutrient in there ?
Try to lighten it up with additional perlite or a good quality organic soil if you can get your hands on it

Frego

Frego

Your soil looks a little wet and compact and I see " miracle grow" nutrient in there ?
Try to lighten it up with additional perlite or a good quality organic soil if you can get your hands on it
How can he lighten it up with perlite now
It’s too late isint it?

Farmergurl

Farmergurl

Hey, yes the soil is quite wet. It's outside and it rained all day. No miricle grow in the soil, but definitely plan on using better draining soil next time.

dire wolf

dire wolf

How can he lighten it up with perlite now
It’s too late isint it?
Hey Frego , I think he is a "she" but I could be wrong ...and I suggested lightening it up if they ( the clones) are in small containers or pots , clones usually go from rooted cuts to small containers , unless they went directly into a garden , but doing that is risky for many reasons .....
So she can add perlite when she " up pots" or moves plants to a larger container

dire wolf

dire wolf

I see that farmer says she put them into larger pots , so she can dump the plant into a new lighter mix easily ......

Farmergurl

Farmergurl

Hey Frego , I think he is a "she" but I could be wrong ...and I suggested lightening it up if they ( the clones) are in small containers or pots , clones usually go from rooted cuts to small containers , unless they went directly into a garden , but doing that is risky for many reasons .....
So she can add perlite when she " up pots" or moves plants to a larger container
Hahaha yes I am a she. Yes, they went from solo cups (although when I got them they were about 2 feet and should have been repotted already) and put them in larger pots. I can remix the soil and add perlite or use a lighter soil.
Thanks

Frego

Frego

Hey sorry I apologise

Top Bottom