New Coco grow

• Thread starter sicknick1333
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sicknick1333

sicknick1333

Hey chaps,
Starting a new grow in Coco. Have not used coco before as I have only grown in soil and clay balls. Vegging in a 1.45x2.9 meter tent under 2x600w MH lights, then flowering in a 2.4m x 2.4 meter tent with 8x600w HPS lights. I will be growing 16 plants per cycle. Just after any suggestion on pot size (I'm thinking 15 litre (4 gal) for the final pots),Feeding schedule (Is once a day enough?),Has anyone had any experience using an automatic top feeding system in coco? Also can you recycle the runoff nutes?
Any tips would be much appreciated.
Cheers

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Try 1 gal fabric pots of pure canna coco on an automated drip, drain to waste. Its unreal. My grow diary is called "this be how dirtbag do" if you want to check it out. I'm also doing 16 plants in a very similar size room.

sicknick1333

sicknick1333

Very nice setup you got there mate. Good idea with the corrugated plastic for the runoff. Just out of interest, where do you drain it to?
I know 8x600w is alot for that sized tent, but I have the temperature under control and from my experience more light means more buds. How often and for how long does your pump run when flowering?
Do you mind telling me your average yield from your setup?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Very nice setup you got there mate. Good idea with the corrugated plastic for the runoff. Just out of interest, where do you drain it to?
I know 8x600w is alot for that sized tent, but I have the temperature under control and from my experience more light means more buds. How often and for how long does your pump run when flowering?
I think you amount of light your intending to run as Dirt pointed out is over kill to much light can have an adverse effect on there growth . Good luck with the grow regards OD .

sicknick1333

sicknick1333

Try 1 gal fabric pots of pure canna coco on an automated drip, drain to waste. Its unreal. My grow diary is called "this be how dirtbag do" if you want to check it out. I'm also doing 16 plants in a very similar size room.

Top Bottom