New dank from sannie dropping tomorrow

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
THCbay will see some new dank from sannie tomorrow.

KO Kush and many more....

:afroweed:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Yeah these will be dropping later today

KO Kush F3
Jackberry F2
Killing Fields F2
Sannies Jack F6
Jack Hammer
Herijuana IBL

O

Ozstoner

I want 2 packs of Sannie's Jack and 2 of Madonna. Do you not have the Madonna because it's less popular, or some other reason?

It is hard to choose between KF and Madonna but it looks like the Madonna will have a bit more indica in it, and i think there's plenty of sativa in the Sannie's Jack already.

EDIT: Actually, ignore that. I've just decided that i would prefer the KF over the Madonna. I think i have enough indica hybrids in my collection (or will have when i finish buying seeds) and i could do with a sativa dominant, heavy yielding purple/pink plant. A bit like a purple Sannie's Jack. :)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
got a pack of the heri ibl and a pack of the ko kush 50 bux a pack cant beat it

R

Radio_Dread

yeah i agree cant beat that price. i just picked up a pack of the KO kush myself. sounds like a great strain.

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Logic and Sannie... i grab some KO Kush F3,Herijuana IBL, Killing Fields.

dayday

Venom818

Venom818

thx logic, sannie,and mota rebel for making these possible just picked up some herijuana to try for myself cause all the herijuana ive tried in the sfv was garbage.

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
got herijuana and KO kush... $50 bux, unbeatable.. Was hoping for the Blueberry Indica, but there is just Jackberry.

t.o.med

t.o.med

i dont think anybody will be dissapointed with the herijuana or ko kush its some potent herb.

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
I bought a few packs, im going to try and do a selection from 40 of the ko kush. Gotta send logic some more money before he bans me.

Thx

R

Rolln J

was tough choosing between herijuana and ko kush - but I went with the herijuana - I needed a short bloom cycle indica dom.

B

buddygreen

Rolin J is there any strains u dont have? No sarcasm just admiration.

Top Bottom