New drying tent set up

• Thread starter breedwheel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
breedwheel

breedwheel

Just upgraded my tent and am planning on using my old one to dry in. Previously I was using a closet and venting into the attic with an old pot fan on low. I want to put drying tent in another room and just vent air into carbon filter in the room. I can now use an AC Infinity fan on an even lower setting.
I am wondering if anyone else has done this in this past without any issues. Does anyone see any big issues this set up could cause?
Thanks

Gmix

Gmix

Depends on who’s visiting your house it may well stink come flowering time.

Also Beware if you share a party wall smells in the attic can travel I found that out the hard way

Witch ever way you go all the best bud

breedwheel

breedwheel

Do you have a way to control the humidity in the room?
No dehumidifier but I do have a couple of humidifiers. I live in the south so my humidity tends to jump all over the place in the winter. Mosty have low rH problems.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

No dehumidifier but I do have a couple of humidifiers. I live in the south so my humidity tends to jump all over the place in the winter. Mosty have low rH problems.
My understanding is that it's best not to dry too fast or too slow, so humidity and temperature are important. Do you have a sensor for the drying tent?

breedwheel

breedwheel

I am good at monitoring temps and rH. My main concern in just recycling the air in the room and if there are any consequences for doing it.

2Bad

2Bad

I am good at monitoring temps and rH. My main concern in just recycling the air in the room and if there are any consequences for doing it.
I put mine in a closet with the door cracked slightly and a tiny fan at the bottom slightly moving air. You won't get mold if your plants are healthy.

Ponky

Ponky

I vent through a charcoal outside. Smells weird. But not like weed.

Top Bottom