New England... Outdoor Season ANY INSIGHT?

• Thread starter FruitOfTheLabor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
glockdoc

glockdoc

Some poor bastard a couple towns away got ripped by the cops. Took 530 mature plants in an extremely remte part of the town forest in a ridiculously affluent town. Cops got a "tip" and just walked up on the dudes spot and started hacking. The moral of the story is don't show anyone your shit, and don't tell anyone shit!
yea i hear u but 530 plants is a bit pushing it no? what part of mass? im from ri but i work in mass. all of eastern mass

F

FruitOfTheLabor

ya that sucks.. but u gotta understand. 530 plants could be nothing.. u cuold have a perpetual going.. and have 45 getting clipped.. and 45 clones into flower.. 45 into veg.. and have it on a weekly harvest.. and get those numbers.. a friend of mine has over 1000 clones its rediculous.. but hey some people just dont get it .

glockdoc

glockdoc

ya that sucks.. but u gotta understand. 530 plants could be nothing.. u cuold have a perpetual going.. and have 45 getting clipped.. and 45 clones into flower.. 45 into veg.. and have it on a weekly harvest.. and get those numbers.. a friend of mine has over 1000 clones its rediculous.. but hey some people just dont get it .
true, well said.

F

FruitOfTheLabor

would love to know if its worth putting out plants still.. i was thinking off putting out some because the otherday a friend offered me some clones to buy... if i toss them outside at 6 inches tall .... whats the smallest hole i should dig if in ground.. and how many gallon pots would be ok..

glockdoc

glockdoc

imo bro it is! up until june 21st the amount of light hours is increasing up to 15 hr 16 min of light. after that day it will loose aprox 7.5 min every day until somewhere in between sept oct.... the plant knows it better then we do especially sativas! they are extremely photoperiod sensitive; but yea i think u should be good. you will only have a couple of weeks veg. ive been planting seedlings all week lol

SkiVT

SkiVT

I guess I got lucky here in Northern Vermont. A friend gave me a Silver Haze and a Northern Lights clone in early June and we put them in the ground with Maine Coastal about June 7. The NL grew to 57"and the SH to 52" by the end of summer. I don't know the clones' background, but they grew like weeds! I made some clones from those plants that went to ground Aug 1st in Happy Frog and they got to about 2 feet.
All got some Fox Farm Grow Big nutrient and worm castings then Big Bloom by 2nd or 3rd week of flower. They were in a sunny, breezy area among other bushes and grasses. The original 2 clones had a chicken wire fence, but the babies did not. I peed in the area. Six plants harvested from end of September to 2nd week of October. The Silver Haze is dynamite while the NL is more mellow. I trimmed and topped occasionally.
Edit: I see this is an old topic but it was what I was interested in.

Weedlvr0321

Weedlvr0321

hey guys.. fruit here.. just trying to find out who is in the new england area.. im from the border of mass... and vermont.. just growing for personal use..

I was thinking about tossing the clones out very shortly probably between may 1st and the 15th..
I have about 50 strains to choose from .. ( a friend of mine sells clones.. and does the pheno hunting so i get great strains..) also germing some seeds i got off attitude seedbank..

so i will have a couple spots 2 that will be strictly for attitude seedbank seeds.. and for clones that i buy.. the rest of the spots i will try to toss out some bagseed everywere just to test spots for next season.. and to keep people away from my headstash .

just looking for some tips on how u guys get your clones or seedlings out to the spot.... and also was looking to see if anyone has just started seeds right outside.. i was thinking about germing some .. and tossing them into the woods behind the house next to mine.. and just see what happens.. will they make it or not?

and anyone have an easy way to keep bugs and animals away from guirilla style grows.

do u have to like dig out the area.. so theres no leaves and plants around.. then plant so less bugs.. or what? any help would be sweet..

thanks guys..

ive done indoors for a while now.. but outdoors only last season.. and we had a huge hurricane and rain storm 3 weeks early.. so we got nice bud rotten plants.. it was a great time. so i am not putting all my eggs in one basket thisyear.
I am also from New England. North Shore of MA. Outdoor grow. Started seed end of February in tent, moved outside June 5th. They are all 6-9 feet tall and just started pre-flower.

IMG 20200722 122013623
IMG 20200722 122003224
IMG 20200722 122045311
IMG 20200722 122026059
IMG 20200722 122058280
IMG 20200722 122052460
Weedlvr0321

Weedlvr0321

just wanted to see if anyone had any good bug sprays for this area that work good. for everything i just wana make sure my plants make it .. i need atleast 20 percent to make it to make this worth it .. so the more i find that works in the area the better.,
I use diatomaceous earth in the soil and Dr. Zymes for foliar spray.

Latest posts

Top Bottom