New federal controlled substances list

• Thread starter GanjaFarmer24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

I've been picking up pieces about the United States Senate moving to strike Marijuana from the schedule 1 drugs list. I think I heard something about the US supreme court judges weighing in on this recently as well. Ending the federal ban sounds nice. Can anybody else confirm this?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I heard Judge Clearance Thomas said federal marijuana laws are inconsistent and suggested that national prohibition may no longer be necessary. He rules significantly right leaning, so if he thinks they should get rid of it I'm sure the majority of the judges would agree if a case ever makes it to them.

AmokNewb

AmokNewb

The senate majority leader Chuck sent another bill through in may and it is starting to Run through the gauntlet. They had a press release on it yesterday I think it was.

FourPlants

FourPlants

The senate majority leader Chuck sent another bill through in may and it is starting to Run through the gauntlet. They had a press release on it yesterday I think it was.
CNN has an article on it today.

I was discussing Clearance Thomas stance on it with someone the other day.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Im old, i have had my door crashed by the dea, went to prison for 3 plants witch were not in flower, they weighed each plant, pot, dirt everything and charged me with cultivation of 24lbs, went to prison for trafficking, now my state CT just went legal on jul 1rst but cant buy in dispensary till next year thca caps and no cultivation, if you have a med card you can grow 6 plants with no thc caps at dispensary, you can have 2 and 1 half oz in your pocket and 6oz in your home, so i payed some nurse to fill out the paperwork and send it in, then i had to have my shrink say i have a qualifying ailment i have rsds/crps but he put down ptsd so i guess i have that to, then they want pic of id ok, then they wanted an electric bill so i sent in june 2021 with my name add ext, not good eno3 even though bill said june 2021 they wanted to see postmark so i had to get that dont know if they will want more but im fed up!! They promised that people harmed by CT draconian cannabis laws could grow and sell to state at last min yanked that out! Want to grow and sell to state 20.000 dollar app fee non ref of course, so at this point i dont give a f. k, as far as im concerned i paid the nurse, dr and state and have been growing in this apt for 9 years 1 month and 15 days and will not stop no matter what the government does or does not do dont care! CT took my mony card no card im not gonna stop! Ever!!!!-

20180810 073613
GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

Thank you
Cannabis Administration and Opportunity Act
Lol Wow, its 162 pages.

Top Bottom