1 240 watt light house led
1 or 2 50 watt plasma lamps
2-4 100-150 watt cfls
strains
ograskal white fire
chemsister
chem xxx
organic aurora soil
general oganics line of nutes or canna ?
and not decided how many to put in tent
everything missing for lighting being put together asap
anyone grow with plasmas yet

and info on the chems or white fire would be great
D G D

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No one that I know can afford plasmas. You've got plasmas?

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

sorry edit cant my post 2-50 watt induction lamp
hydroponics hut has them worded funny they call them plasma lamps but they are magnetic induction lamps
but i just talk to a hydro store they got actual 300 watt plasma
for 350 380 $dont rember
but im still doin research on these i want to do this grow completely diffrent
and my heat and noise factor play a big part in this

321abc

Cant wait to see this. Induction are suppose to work quiet well.

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

chiesel led run started

lets start the show

1 240 watt black star
1 2+2 5 ft tall tent
2 dual t12 fixtures with 40 watt phillips 3000k bulbs
aurora soil not 707
3 gal aero pot
mother a and b
superthrive
temp 81 f
light 10 in from canopy
scrog
aprox 15 good bud sites started
vegged for 2 months
only ro water and superthrive aurora soil
this is a clone from seed mother so its s2 ?????

im moving my led back and forth from my 12/12 to the mom tent have pics of that soon
working on saving up money for another led or hps 600
then after that a 50 watt full spectrum induction lamp
that will all go in my mom tent move all them out and larger run next time
trying to get my white fire to clone early oooopsss:worried
got a run of Chemdog's Sister lined up next :)

sorry old camera
DGD

Plants jack herer and laughing buddah 004
Plants jack herer and laughing buddah 003
Plants jack herer and laughing buddah 005
Plants jack herer and laughing buddah 009
Plants jack herer and laughing buddah 008
Plants jack herer and laughing buddah 007
Plants jack herer and laughing buddah 002
Plants jack herer and laughing buddah 001
Plants jack herer and laughing buddah 006
C

CereaLED

looking good! those blackstars are pretty good for the money

I have a bunch of the hydroponics hut 260w lights... 4 actually
been wanting to try out those induction lamps, just have too many leds and no more room for anything else right now

would love to see you try them out lol could probably save you a few bucks if your interested pm me

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

heres new pics of my chiesel started flip on 03 04 11
and vegged for 48 days
and my little raskals mom tent
some are still babies makin em into milfs
white fire
white master
fire bubba
white urkle
pre 98 bubba
chem xxx
Chemdog's Sister
northern lights 1#
pineapple express
lemon larry og
la confidential
sour diesel
some purple kush ive been puffin:stonedsmilie:
and finaly a pure alien:spacecraft::rollj: :lock::lock::lock:

Pics of moms purple kush 03 15 11 002
Cheisel pics 03 14 11 021
Cheisel pics 03 14 11 010
Cheisel pics 03 14 11 009
Cheisel pics 03 14 11 006
Cheisel pics 03 14 11 001
Cheisel pics 03 14 11 002
Cheisel pics 03 14 11 003
Cheisel pics 03 14 11 015
New tent led light start of chiesel run 03 10 11 006
New tent led light start of chiesel run 03 10 11 009
New tent led light start of chiesel run 03 10 11 010
New tent led light start of chiesel run 03 10 11 011
New tent led light start of chiesel run 03 10 11 012
New tent led light start of chiesel run 03 10 11 013
New tent led light start of chiesel run 03 10 11 014
New tent led light start of chiesel run 03 10 11 015
New tent led light start of chiesel run 03 10 11 016
New tent led light start of chiesel run 03 10 11 017
Pure alien white urkle lemon larry og 03 17 11 001
Pure alien white urkle lemon larry og 03 17 11 002
Pure alien white urkle lemon larry og 03 17 11 003
Pure alien white urkle lemon larry og 03 17 11 004
Pure alien white urkle lemon larry og 03 17 11 005
C

CereaLED

Looking great! Love the variety, Have a few of the OGraskals too and cant wait to see how yours turn out since you have a few week jump on me

Anyways, I got your PMs but cant reply yet... if you have MMMA account, PM me the name and i can reply to you via there...

thanks and grow looks great so far

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Looking great! Love the variety, Have a few of the OGraskals too and cant wait to see how yours turn out since you have a few week jump on me

Anyways, I got your PMs but cant reply yet... if you have MMMA account, PM me the name and i can reply to you via there...

thanks and grow looks great so far
no mmma account if you get your posts up here hit me up

S

Spuzzum

hydroponics hut has them worded funny they call them plasma lamps but they are magnetic induction lamps
but i just talk to a hydro store they got actual 300 watt plasma
for 350 380 $dont rember
but im still doin research on these i want to do this grow completely diffrent
and my heat and noise factor play a big part in this

Yep.. plasma and magnetic induction lamps are 2 different beasts. I can't believe a store would even make that mistake. Goes to show how well they know the business they're in. :p

Plasma lamps

Plasma lamps are a family of light sources that generate light by exciting a plasma inside a closed transparent burner or bulb using radio frequency (RF) power. Typically, such lamps use a noble gas or a mixture of these gases and additional materials such as metal halides, sodium, mercury or sulfur. A waveguide is used to constrain and focus the electrical field into the plasma. In operation the gas is ionized and free electrons, accelerated by the electrical field collide with gas and metal atoms. Some electrons circling around the gas and metal atoms are excited by these collisions, bringing them to a higher energy state. When the electron falls back to its original state, it emits a photon, resulting in visible light or ultraviolet radiation depending on the fill materials.

Magnetic induction lamps

Aside from the method of coupling energy into the mercury vapour, these lamps are very similar to conventional fluorescent lamps. Mercury vapour in the discharge vessel is electrically excited to produce short-wave ultraviolet light, which then excites the phosphors to produce visible light. While still relatively unknown to the public, these lamps have been available since 1990. The first type introduced had the shape of an incandescent light bulb. Unlike an incandescent lamp or conventional fluorescent lamps, there is no electrical connection going inside the glass bulb; the energy is transferred through the glass envelope solely by electromagnetic induction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrodeless_lamp#Plasma_lamps

:passingjoint:

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

whats up spuzzum nice to meet ya
thats also what i caught was two diffrent lamps in their opening discreption
but im excited to get a magnetic induction bulb full spectrum
the purpose is to use the leds and induction for both my mom tent
flower 12-12 and the other 12hrs in mom tent with cfl 100 watt twist and a t12 4 ft for when the led and induct are not in there
so basically using them double duty its working great the moms have exploded in the tent nods are shorter and at least 15 % more top area
my chiesel had some sugar on her only 9 days after flip

S

Spuzzum

thanks for the greeting :)

I am curious of the electromagnetic bulbs though.. any heat? Truly "full spectrum"?

I know they last longer, but have heard mixed reviews.. some say a stand alone bulb, and some say a "supplemental light".

And as for sulpher bulbs... (plasma), I've heard mixed reviews as well. NASA has used them since mid '90s, as High Times did an article.. "the light of the future". Looked like a glass golf ball on the end of a glass rod.. in a reflective hood. Grow shop in town used to sell them. "They" were supposed to be "full spectrum". They didn't seem to go very far.. unless they've been improved upon over the years. I have read they give off microwaves though... but then again, so does wifi, cellphones.. 2.45GHz.. the exact same as a microwave oven ;).

Cheers...............

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

thanks for the greeting :)

I am curious of the electromagnetic bulbs though.. any heat? Truly "full spectrum"?

I know they last longer, but have heard mixed reviews.. some say a stand alone bulb, and some say a "supplemental light".

And as for sulpher bulbs... (plasma), I've heard mixed reviews as well. NASA has used them since mid '90s, as High Times did an article.. "the light of the future". Looked like a glass golf ball on the end of a glass rod.. in a reflective hood. Grow shop in town used to sell them. "They" were supposed to be "full spectrum". They didn't seem to go very far.. unless they've been improved upon over the years. I have read they give off microwaves though... but then again, so does wifi, cellphones.. 2.45GHz.. the exact same as a microwave oven ;).

Cheers...............
thanks spuzzum how are you doin bro
they say its a full spectrum on side red on side blue from the looks of the pics

well ive gotten another tent , the one they sent me ripped ,they sent me a new one asap (they were right on top of it) a new one shell only.
i made a frame for the ripped one and put the moms in that tent
as of the chiesel she was joined by a og raskal white fire and white erkle in the tent and got 2 t-5 single strips 2900k bulbs in the corners and 2 6100k in the mom tent so i might be gettin another led its a hydroponics hut pro grow 260 tomorrow then next is a electromagnetic lamp or another led
i cant wait to put them next to each other and compair but ill have to seperate them in thier own tent i will run ogr white fire at same veg and height same nutes and well see which one is better im loking for anyone with used led panels for sale i want to put more up against each other and also do a grow with all of them together a FULL run of ogr gear
my chiesel is frosty and has rock hard nugs on it i think im gonna run led and other green growing technology from now on ,so if any companies wanna see a run with thier led or elcromagnetic lamps to show anyone hit me up gonna start runnin all my nicer gear
and i switched over to full organic for veg and flower
the led does great for veg also
the only thing about i wish was diffrent is the blackstar needs a off switch
or could switch to white only so i can see better in the tent without plugging it
i wish stores close had these black stars or any leds i would have bought another last week
ill have pics tomorrow of the progress
DGD

started flip on 03 05 11

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

life has got the best of me and i havent been able to keep up on this thread.
but i did not buy the plasmas .instead sticking with hps and led together
now its 3000 watts and 3 leds .soon i wll test them seperately and show the results . but here is some pics of what ive finished lately
some white fire and Chemdog's Sister enjoy
leds dont work ha thats funny ...
DGD

Bret  beckys buds oct 2011 028
Bret  beckys buds oct 2011 056
Bret  Beckys beautiful Buds 2011 015
Bret  Beckys beautiful Buds 2011 012
Bret  Beckys beautiful Buds 2011 022
P

paulycali

LED's hells yeah. Trying the new :)

I will be testing out a new LED setup the beginning of the new year. Never ran them before. Should be a blast to test out. Any quick info about LED's would be great. You can PM me about that so you dont have to post it here. Good luck with the LED grow. A comparison of the LED's to HID's would be greatly appreciated. Thats if you ran the strain under both types of lighting. Thanks DGD talk to you in a bit :)

Top Bottom