ECSD

work in progress-

Chemota Dragon V2- Woodhorse UBC Chemo x Killa Queen x Woodhorse UBC Chemo

Flint River Floater- NY NL#6 x G-13/HP

Chemora Kush- Orange kush x Woodhorse UBC Chemo

Killa Queen F7- F7 of BCGA's Killer Queen- airborneG-13 x C-99

Sour Turbo V2- ECSD x Sour turbo

Fugu Kush F2- pre-98 Bubba kush x Blowfish

P.O.W. F2- Prisoner of War made by Gruru. Breeder Pacific used the pacific G-13 and a Purple Indica bx-3 to make Purple G. Gruru took the purple g and crossed it to the pacific clone again and called it "P.O.W." A powerfull purple afghan,good stuff.

BubbaYum F2- pre-98 Bubba kush x Yumbolt

I just scratched the surface and new stuff is coming every week but this will give ya a small clue to what's up.:bong-hits:

I'll add projects here as they start-

Red Gooey = Lumbo red x Pure Gooey
Orange Gooey = Clockwork Orange x Pure Gooey

southstreets

southstreets

damn!! good shit mota!! imma have to save up every penny now.. lol

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Sounds like there's some killer cuts in that list!

D

DaWiz

He's not the Mota Rebel for nothing! :big_boss: Gonna be some interesting things from that variety! Cant wait to see the results! Keep up the good work!:passingjoint:

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

O hell yeah the P.O.W. F2 is goona be some straight up killer bombass g13edness. lol. I had read about it a few times but just bits and pieces.
Does any1 happen to know the makeup of the Purple Indica bx-3? I may be confused but i thought it was airborn's g13 and some purple thing then bxed to the purple thing 3 times.

Anyway Mota hell of a line up you got there, so many things, not enough space. Excited to see what else you got planed with the ecsd.
MAD props for all that you do.
:cool0010:

S

SailerJerry

Hey Mota any idea when the Fugus will be ready? I really wanted them last time but missed out before :(. Also do you have any info on the Lumbo Red? I really want that Frankinscense pheno out of them.

R

Rob1

awesome new line up bro..... chocolate diesel sounds great..

C

cannaclysm

Can you tell us a little about the mvtf? I've heard cherry thunderfuck is uber potent. What is the type of high? How powerful is it?
Very interested in that mojito thunder as you can tell. thank you very much!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Nasty Line up! Please tell me your gunna be doing a Chocolate Trip x Lemon Thai cross! Shit Chocolate Trip anything, please! Cant wait to get all these goodies.

P

paulycali

New clone list looks great! Should be able to make some wonderful new breeds with those new babies.

Your work in progress is going to be some top notch and will be looking forward to them in the future!

420king-MASSES

i see some purple ogers and romxheri in my future oh yeah and some chocolate ddddddd

V

volusian

wow, hope to see this hit the farm soon. i like the sounds of the chemota dragon v2, flint river floater and especially the POW f2. i'll be camping for those.

take care

hotRod

hotRod

Can you tell us a little about the mvtf? I've heard cherry thunderfuck is uber potent. What is the type of high? How powerful is it?
Very interested in that mojito thunder as you can tell. thank you very much!

i agree
please more details

Motarebel

Motarebel

The MVTF is some very strong smoke,quite a head denter from the sativa influence.The smell is what hooked me,a very loud mint,very intoxicating. The plant just glows a jade green,she sticks out in any grow. Staking is required or the nice cola and buds will all be laying on the floor. Flowering time is pretty fast,i'm still getting it dialed in but no longer than 63 days. I'll be keeping this one around for a while,thanks Cobra03 for hooking a bro up!

C

cannaclysm

Thanks man! Sounds like some damn good smoke, i would love some minty plants, too much fruity stuff around cali dispensaries, on that note too much ogk too! Not that its a bad thing, not enough variety though

Much respect on the Dio tribute strain!

Top Bottom