New grow Amnesia Lemon from Barney's Farm and OG Kush freebie.

• Thread starter Perrin6363
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Haven't updated in a min. The grow has gone well so far. I've been able to maintain a somewhat proper vpd for veg and flower, so far. I've had some spikes and dips in temp when I'm not here to turn the ac on/off with the lights but it's never been more than an hour at maybe 72 or 86. I hope things keep going well. The kush stretched a lot more. I let it go. I didn't make sense to keep it growing laterally any longer if it was only to match the other plant. I figured if all the branches on the kush were even and the AL was even then i was good. The taller branches on the outsides of both plants I didn't have anywhere to go with so they just got taller. But I figured that might be good bc they're outside the strongest light area, so letting them get closer to the light than the rest of the canopy would make up for the less ppfd way out there.
20220821 182719

20220821 182656
20220821 182709
20220821 182703
20220821 182638
20220821 065042
20220821 064950

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Holy cow P great work man. Just sick nasty light bulb flowers everywhere ya got there. Looks REAAAAAAAAAALY good hah that is fkin insane. Whatever you are doing man it is on point. Keep that shit up. How many weeks more of flower you estimating? Love to see when others run beans from the same breeder. The Blue Sunset Sherbert and the Mimosa x Orange Punch I'm a week from flower with are both from Barney's Farm. Great choice with that strain. A Lemon Skunk crossed with Amnesia Haze are you kidding me? @Zombierider is right and I gotta lay off the IndiCOUCH 😂 and get me some of this zipity doodah spicey shit yall growin. Would be nice to have plants that I know from the get go might actually grow vertically. Get all hyped to learn to SCROG and run strains that are 10" tall lmao

😮

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Holy cow P great work man. Just sick nasty light bulb flowers everywhere ya got there. Looks REAAAAAAAAAALY good hah that is fkin insane. Whatever you are doing man it is on point. Keep that shit up. How many weeks more of flower you estimating? Love to see when others run beans from the same breeder. The Blue Sunset Sherbert and the Mimosa x Orange Punch I'm a week from flower with are both from Barney's Farm. Great choice with that strain. A Lemon Skunk crossed with Amnesia Haze are you kidding me? @Zombierider is right and I gotta lay off the IndiCOUCH 😂 and get me some of this zipity doodah spicey shit yall growin. Would be nice to have plants that I know from the get go might actually grow vertically. Get all hyped to learn to SCROG and run strains that are 10" tall lmao

😮

View attachment 1273379
Man, you're a good fucking dude. I truly mean that. You radiate positivity. I bet people love being around you. Bro more than a handful of times I've logged in to find a message from you that makes my day. Myself, I realized like maybe 15 years ago, there's way too much negativity in the world and that I would be an encourager to other people and try to only put out positivity. The world will drag you the fuck down, and I don't want to contribute to that. In fact I have to fight against that. And teach my kids to do the same. Man I appreciate you being that guy as well.

We had puppies last week! We have 7 American puppies from an Staffordshire Terrior mix(female)/Old English Bulldog pure bred(male). It's our first litter. I've been wanting to do this since I was a kid. I think we're going to try to sell the puppies, not for nothing crazy, few hundred, maybe I could get 4 or 5 bc the dad is pure bred. But take that money, get another OEB female and start breeding.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Man, you're a good fucking dude. I truly mean that. You radiate positivity. I bet people love being around you. Bro more than a handful of times I've logged in to find a message from you that makes my day. Myself, I realized like maybe 15 years ago, there's way too much negativity in the world and that I would be an encourager to other people and try to only put out positivity. The world will drag you the fuck down, and I don't want to contribute to that. In fact I have to fight against that. And teach my kids to do the same. Man I appreciate you being that guy as well.

We had puppies last week! We have 7 American puppies from an Staffordshire Terrior mix(female)/Old English Bulldog pure bred(male). It's our first litter. I've been wanting to do this since I was a kid. I think we're going to try to sell the puppies, not for nothing crazy, few hundred, maybe I could get 4 or 5 bc the dad is pure bred. But take that money, get another OEB female and start breeding.
hah it must take one to know one my man. Super thoughtful of you to say and it goes a long way. I sure hear ya about positivity and negativity. I actually struggle mightily with staying positive and not being a Debbie Downer. To think I shed a bit of goodness out there means a lot and makes me want to stay the course. I have some toxic people in my life and man all I can think about is how to avoid them. Even getting close and they fkin leech or spill their bad juju on you and try to suck you in and trap you. My motto going forward is to try to be the change I want to see.
That is awesome that you are a dog person also. Sounds like you've got your hands full in the nest and cutest way possible. If you lived in the west I would just have to breakdown and pay whatever you ask so that my lady and I could have a pup. We have a 3 year old BijPoo named "the Oliver" and a 3 year old American Bully named Bella Rose. They rock and keep us on our toes. Can't wait to hear how the pups pan out and I hope you get a solid chunk of loot back for them. Most of all though and I am sure you agree as well, is that what means most is they find furever homes they deserve. Post up some pics of the pooches when can bud and stay Golden 💪

20220822 081113
20220822 081102
Last edited:
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

hah it must take one to know one my man. Super thoughtful of you to say and it goes a long way. I sure hear ya about positivity and negativity. I actually struggle mightily with staying positive and not being a Debbie Downer. To think I shed a bit of goodness out there means a lot and makes me want to stay the course. I have some toxic people in my life and man all I can think about is how to avoid them. Even getting close and they fkin leech or spill their bad juju on you and try to suck you in and trap you. My motto going forward is to try to be the change I want to see.
That is awesome that you are a dog person also. Sounds like you've got your hands full in the nest and cutest way possible. If you lived in the west I would just have to breakdown and pay whatever you ask so that my lady and I could have a pup. We have a 3 year old BijPoo named "the Oliver" and a 3 year old American Bully named Bella Rose. They rock and keep us on our toes. Can't wait to hear how the pups pan out and I hope you get a solid chunk of loot back for them. Most of all though and I am sure you agree as well, is that what means most is they find furever homes they deserve. Post up some pics of the pooches when can bud and stay Golden 💪
I'm worried about vetting people properly. These dogs happened bc we wanted them. There's 7 more lives in the world that I've helped create, that I'm now responsible for finding good homes. And i will. And be happy to do it. But you just don't know about people. My god, if i found out one of these dogs was used as a bait dog, I don't even know what I'd do. If i was ever going to completely lose my shit and actually try to kill someone it would be someone hurting a dog or another animal. But another animal prob wouldn't make me loose it like a dog intentionally getting hurt would. Ifeel good about being able to get them to good homes. There's been a lot of people messaging about them. Plus a few people we know. I'm hoping with 7 puppies we can make enough to buy a female old English bulldog to breed with the one we have now (Tugboat). He's ended up being a pretty good looking dog. I was really happy with how he filled out. This is him
FB IMG 1661208737553

This is the mom Ginger
Resized 20211123 090559 157573201428743
Resized 20220301 162016 470093712255359

My most favorite dog I ever had was an American Bully named Pete. We lost him to intestinal cancer 2 years ago. I miss him. Your Am Bully is very nice looking. I really just love the look of those dogs.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hah I don't blame ya man. I honestly am not sure I could even do it. You already have your hands full so there is no turning back. You must simply do the absolute best you can and then let the chips fall where they may. Your dogs are absolutely fkin gorgeous and sucks we don't live close. My dogs are super friendly and just like to play. Bella is super submissive and go figure Oliver is the Alpha.
Hah yeah I have a super big soft spot for animals since was a kid. Have had a few odd pets along the way no doubt.

Ernie and Bert, baby turtles

Blackie, black cat

Ferguson and Hozer, sable ferrets

Max, Golden Retriever

Mr. Green, Iguana

Alyscia, Boa Constrictor

Sugar Momma and Daddy, Sugar Gliders

Prince, Arabian Deathstalker Scorpion 🤣

Pugsly, Siamese cat

Simon, Chowder, Stuart Little, Boo Mittens, Chloe Belle and Clyde Frog ☹😣 all wonderful ferrets

Bella and Oliver, current pups

Can tell a lot about people by how they treat animals. If you don'y like animals we prolly ain't gonna be homies hah and seems you the same way 🙏💪
Yeah Bully breeds are something else. In my experience I find them to be more like humans than any other breed. Here Bella is after eating 3 of Wendys indica gummies 🤣 jk I would only give her cbd. She was outside and squinting from the sun. Keep easy brosef and stay lit

Screenshot 20220822 162544 Gallery
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Holy shit she looks way bigger in this pic. Super stocky. I need to give ginger cbd, I never thought about that. She's a very high strung dog. Would it help her chill out? I just realized I didn't post any pics of the puppies. These are the females we took pics of today. There's 3 more males.

20220822 171714
20220822 171534
20220822 171510
20220822 171450
20220822 171421
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Omg they are to die for, literally! So perfect they are. Yeah man CBD is the BOMB for dogs but is pricey and you just have to "assume" it is what it says. BUT, now we will cultivate our own CBD for our pups. I was going to grow a CBD strain in like 6 months from now. Been hunting the right beans for a while. I want ACDC or Charlotte's Web. You've got the room and skills now man you should join me when I do it. We will then into tincture or gummies

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

🤣 this explains a lot about them

Dude, she's a really great looking dog. I mean it. She's built perfectly and has awesome coloring. I'm jealous. Built exactly like Pete was. This is a video I started but never got to finish bc he died. He used to kinda whisper bark when he'd sorta hear something but wasn't sure if he really did hear anything. I only captured it on video a few times but it was going to be a collage of him.

Bro I would be down for that. Let me look into what cbd can do for dogs and see how it could help her. It would be cool to grow along side each other then make the tincture at the end. Gimme a bit to get some seeds

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Wow Petey was fkin perfect man. So sorry you have to wait till your # is called to see him again. I have some videos and Bella "Huffs" just like that. Omg

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Wow Petey was fkin perfect man. So sorry you have to wait till your # is called to see him again. I have some videos and Bella "Huffs" just like that. Omg
You ever read that poem about the rainbow Bridge? It's corny, but when you've just lost a dog, it'll "hit you in feels", as the youngsters say.

Neueregel

Neueregel

yeah oh Perfectrader is a good dude. you're spot on on with your assessment of him. i love those dogs too. i have a female staffordshire terrier as well.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

You ever read that poem about the rainbow Bridge? It's corny, but when you've just lost a dog, it'll "hit you in feels", as the youngsters say.
Ehh for good and bad I unfortunately know it all too well. I've lost so many that await me across the bridge that I actually completely believe they are there waiting. If I didn't have faith in it I would have fkin lost it long ago.

RIP my cat-snake carpet-sharks

Chowder
Chowder

Stuart Little
Stuart Little

Boo Mittens
Boo Mittens

Simon
Simon

Chloe Belle and my boy Clyde Frog 😞
Clyde and Chloe

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

yeah oh Perfectrader is a good dude. you're spot on on with your assessment of him. i love those dogs too. i have a female staffordshire terrier as well.
hey man "I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!" ~ Tropic Thunder 🤣
naw seriously yall fkin rock. Really glad all our paths have crossed. Of course you are a dog person too. Post that beautiful pup up when can. Here is how my 2 monkeys wrestle most of the time 😂

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I took a pic of this bud bc I thought it looked frosty. But look in the background to the right. That's the frostiest bud I've had yet so far. I didn't end up seeing it until tonight, so I wasn't able to go out and get pics. But I can't wait until tomorrow morning to go look over the plants better. I don't know how the hell I missed it. It's just about 2 weeks into flower. I changed the light cycle 3.5 weeks ago.
20220823 083955

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I took a pic of this bud bc I thought it looked frosty. But look in the background to the right. That's the frostiest bud I've had yet so far. I didn't end up seeing it until tonight, so I wasn't able to go out and get pics. But I can't wait until tomorrow morning to go look over the plants better. I don't know how the hell I missed it. It's just about 2 weeks into flower. I changed the light cycle 3.5 weeks ago. View attachment 1273936
Dang those are swelling quick. Ok you've got to try this and post when do. Wait till just when lights go off in the tent. Then take camera and turn the flash on and take this same angled pic but in the dark. If I'm correct, it will amplify your trichs and you will see frost like WHOAAAA

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Dang those are swelling quick. Ok you've got to try this and post when do. Wait till just when lights go off in the tent. Then take camera and turn the flash on and take this same angled pic but in the dark. If I'm correct, it will amplify your trichs and you will see frost like WHOAAAA
I will do that tomorrow when the lights go off. I've seen pics like what you're describing and I've always wanted to do it. For some reason my pics never come out as good as others I see. But I'm going to get a good one of those. The one frosting up is the og kush. It was a freebie and I don't remember if it came from Seed Supreme or NASC. I'm going to germinate my next round tomorrow. I need your input. I'll be growing ethos. I've got a grampas stash multipack and I was going to see which you thought I should go for. I might make a post seeing what people think. I'll have to get all the names together. I'll post tomorrow.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I will do that tomorrow when the lights go off. I've seen pics like what you're describing and I've always wanted to do it. For some reason my pics never come out as good as others I see. But I'm going to get a good one of those. The one frosting up is the og kush. It was a freebie and I don't remember if it came from Seed Supreme or NASC. I'm going to germinate my next round tomorrow. I need your input. I'll be growing ethos. I've got a grampas stash multipack and I was going to see which you thought I should go for. I might make a post seeing what people think. I'll have to get all the names together. I'll post tomorrow.
Yeah I hear ya. Try 2 things with phone camera manana night. Turn the flash ON while in total dark and take pic while using auto focus. Then do same but turn phone Flash to auto.
Damnnn bud Ethos genetics? My boy @MuskyHunter2020 ran the Zkittlez then a run of the clones and now has a tent full of the Mandarin Cookies. You can't go wrong with Ethos. So you have like a box set? If it is what I think it is I would say The Punch Line x Grandpas Stash. Soooo jealous damn that's the sickness right there bud

Screenshot 20220824 181559 Chrome
Screenshot 20220824 181439 Chrome
Top Bottom