New grow Amnesia Lemon from Barney's Farm and OG Kush freebie.

• Thread starter Perrin6363
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

What happens is the dehu runs 24/7 and it puts out a lot of hot air. The ac is off at night so the little space the tent and dehu and ac are in gets around 80 at night bc of the warm dehu air. But it keeps it dryer at night. I found if I turn a fan on blowing into the space it breaks up all that warm air and it'll keep the space at 78-77°. Then when the lights kick on it really quick gets up to 85°. While that's happening the ac is also kicking on but only at 5 on the cool dial. So the air it's putting out is not cooled too much. So I run in there before work crank the cool dial up and let the tent get down to 77-78, then crank it back to 5 and it usually holds there while I work. But I think instead of that I could kick the ac on 15 min before the lights come on. It'll get the space in the lower 70's then when the light comes on it'll be around 78°.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm really excited about this one. Again, a little nervous for the dry/cure. But I'll get it. There will be 4 plants all finishing up around the same time.

Man my rh goes up at night. How do you keep your so low?

Ouch that is tough jockey-ing. In a perfect world you would have an inkbird that somehow manages it all on auto.

Hah my rh goes up during the day. Our conditions are basically not even comparable because I live in the sonoran desert and you live in virginia I believe. You likely have grass in a lot of place and we have cactus in a lot of places. Aside from the monsoon season(6/15-9/30) it is quite dry here and I am looking forward to it. It is timing up with my grow nicely as it should be getting dryer and cooler from here on outside. In a nother week or so I will crank up the trusty portable AC/dehu I have. It is 14k btu and outs off heat like a jet engine but I have it ported into the attic. Once I have that AC on, I am hoping I can get down to 60-65temps and 40-45rh for the last couple/few weeks of flower. I have seedlings going now in tent 2 along with 2 clones that surely won't be liking that but hah who knows, will likely end up needing a heater for the tents for the months ahead 😂 damn money pits I tell ya but DAMMMMMMMMMMMN does the smell of our crops make up for it huh? My Blue Sunset Sherbet smells like a Gangs of Fruity Pebble Boxes attacking you

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

lol i loved this video. i need to get my pittie a playmate. i need to convince the war department first.
hah I will upload a video of a puppy named Mimosa that we fostered for a couple weeks just recently. Off the charts.

This pic popped up from google images because it was 3 years ago today. She is about 8m old here. Look at her little drivers license/puppy tag and thunder coat 😂

Neueregel

Neueregel

hah I will upload a video of a puppy named Mimosa that we fostered for a couple weeks just recently. Off the charts.

This pic popped up from google images because it was 3 years ago today. She is about 8m old here. Look at her little drivers license/puppy tag and thunder coat 😂

View attachment 1285712
Nice puppy there. i've had my baby girl since she was 8 weeks old. when i got her i almost lost her, i took her to the vet she had something wrong with her and was dehydrated. they fixed her up and she's been a joy every moment i've had her. here's a couple pic of Roxy and her coat.

IMG 20171231 115621538
IMG 20171003 185004277
IMG 20180210 232758147
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Ouch that is tough jockey-ing. In a perfect world you would have an inkbird that somehow manages it all on auto.

Hah my rh goes up during the day. Our conditions are basically not even comparable because I live in the sonoran desert and you live in virginia I believe. You likely have grass in a lot of place and we have cactus in a lot of places. Aside from the monsoon season(6/15-9/30) it is quite dry here and I am looking forward to it. It is timing up with my grow nicely as it should be getting dryer and cooler from here on outside. In a nother week or so I will crank up the trusty portable AC/dehu I have. It is 14k btu and outs off heat like a jet engine but I have it ported into the attic. Once I have that AC on, I am hoping I can get down to 60-65temps and 40-45rh for the last couple/few weeks of flower. I have seedlings going now in tent 2 along with 2 clones that surely won't be liking that but hah who knows, will likely end up needing a heater for the tents for the months ahead 😂 damn money pits I tell ya but DAMMMMMMMMMMMN does the smell of our crops make up for it huh? My Blue Sunset Sherbet smells like a Gangs of Fruity Pebble Boxes attacking you
Man I had an on sale inkbird in my Amazon cart. Like 30% off but I didn't get it. I didn't think it would work right with the ac. It can only control on and off on this ac bc the controls are manual. I think if I got one it would work like this:
I set the temp to 77, it kicks on the ac at 78 and the ac runs until it gets back to 77. Then shuts off. Then very quickly it'll get back up to 78 with the ac off. So it'll kick back on again. It'll do that all day I think. Which I didn't know if it was good for the ac unit to be constantly being cut on and off all day. I'm actually going to look right now to see if there's any on sale again. They're so cheap I might as well try it and see what it can do for me.

Here's some pups. We're finding some awesome homes for them.
20220925 111209
20220925 111133
20220925 111107
20220925 111042
20220925 113426

20220925 113359

steamroller

steamroller

I use an Inkbird temp control for my ac.
I set my AC for 70 so it runs full on when the controller calls for it .
I have the temp sensor as far away from ac as possible set for whatever temp I want [ usually 82f].
Most AC have the temp sensor in their intake which will flip faster than the room temperature IMO.
My AC did just what you said before I changed it.
I'll take the puppy with its tongue sticking out! 😝

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I use an Inkbird temp control for my ac.
I set my AC for 70 so it runs full on when the controller calls for it .
I have the temp sensor as far away from ac as possible set for whatever temp I want [ usually 82f].
Most AC have the temp sensor in their intake which will flip faster than the room temperature IMO.
My AC did just what you said before I changed it.
I'll take the puppy with its tongue sticking out! 😝
That's awesome. I actually just got done moving my router to get wifi in that building the tent is in. It works so I'm going to get the wifi one. Did you get the 120v one? I'm headed to Amazon to get one now.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I use the ITC308.
Handles my 8,000 BTU LG a/c / heater
Mine will be 5000btu. This is exactly what I need. I can't find it cheaper than $50. I had one in my Amazon cart the other day for $35 with a 30% off coupon. But can't find one now. I may wait and see if they're having any sales soon. To be honest I thought they were going to be a lot more, so $50 ain't bad. It's exactly what I have in rewards points. I should prob go for it.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Man I had an on sale inkbird in my Amazon cart. Like 30% off but I didn't get it. I didn't think it would work right with the ac. It can only control on and off on this ac bc the controls are manual. I think if I got one it would work like this:
I set the temp to 77, it kicks on the ac at 78 and the ac runs until it gets back to 77. Then shuts off. Then very quickly it'll get back up to 78 with the ac off. So it'll kick back on again. It'll do that all day I think. Which I didn't know if it was good for the ac unit to be constantly being cut on and off all day. I'm actually going to look right now to see if there's any on sale again. They're so cheap I might as well try it and see what it can do for me.

Here's some pups. We're finding some awesome homes for them.
View attachment 1285751View attachment 1285752View attachment 1285753View attachment 1285754View attachment 1285755
View attachment 1285757
You can ship that half brindle in the 2nd pic right over to me

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

See that’s not a problem I have haha, with 4 dogs in the house already the general at the house is already looking for #5 and we just got the youngest a year ago lol
Man I love that. We're most likely going to end up keeping one. Which would make 3 for us. Our favorite just got picked today. She not gone, the lady and her son came by to meet them. They were super nice and it'll be a good home, but I was heart broke. It was the light brown one. She's so sweet, but also super feisty.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Nice puppy there. i've had my baby girl since she was 8 weeks old. when i got her i almost lost her, i took her to the vet she had something wrong with her and was dehydrated. they fixed her up and she's been a joy every moment i've had her. here's a couple pic of Roxy and her coat.
They are perfect. I can't tell if that is 2 or 3 different dogs though? No way that is all Roxy?

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I messed up a bit and forgot to water. It toasted some leaves but I'm going to keep going. Thanks again to the people that helped. I was pretty heart broken and feeling stupid. They're close, maybe 2 more weeks. I hope. I'm running out of room as the next rounds plants get bigger. Here's some pics of the damage.
20221002 063827
20221002 063839
20221002 063844

Latest posts

Top Bottom