New grow, are my plants looking healthy

• Thread starter Jfolk74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jfolk74

Jfolk74

Why does the first plant shown have So many little leaves growing between the nodes, i know i sound like a beginner but i am. Just wanna make sure I'm doing right. And what nutrients am i lacking in pic #2.

The 3rd pic i was experimenting with a mason jar, water and air pump, any idea why it's growing skinny like that. Again ima beginning so please don't come at me crazy just asking questions.

New grow are my plants looking healthy
New grow are my plants looking healthy 2
New grow are my plants looking healthy 3
lipifarmer

lipifarmer

Plants arent looking very well. We are learning every day. If you are begginer I suggest you to try with one flower to see what is like to grow ind cannabis, take a look of plant life, experiment with her...
Good soil and care you Will need too.
And take it easy with these fertilizers, you have to get '' felling''for it

Jfolk74

Jfolk74

Thanks for responding, i was gonna do just one but i didn't wanna spend so much time into a plant and it's a male, i know I'm lacking something, I'm just tryna narrow it down to exactly what.
I Just bought a exhaust fan do i run it 24/7?

lipifarmer

lipifarmer

i dont see major problems ,from what i see those ladies are overnuted , i think you just exaggerated with nutes here...And for next grow remember , size of plants depends on size of containers... bigger container , bigger plant you will be able to do. with bigger i mean bushier too.
Yes you can run it 24/7

Latest posts

Top Bottom