New grow GDaddy purple any advice appreciated

• Thread starter LJ66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LJ66

LJ66

This is just my third grow in my single plant set up, a gdp photo two weeks old today. I have her in canna terra professional and she’s drinking ph’ed demineralised water. The sf1000 leds are still sitting at about 26 inches and she’s on and 18/6 schedule. Temp is 22-24 C, RH 60. I noticed that she germinated and is growing much faster than my other two plants. I like using these old coffee cups for seedlings because they breathe. I had a major issue with fungus gnats from overwatering my first seedling and I’m super paranoid about it happening again. I want to ensure to use all the space possible in the tent in this grow so any knowledge from this community is helpful guys. I’ve been thinking of trying mainllining her but I’m scared lol and will probably continue with lst as I have previously. Thank you guys. LJ

PS how cool is the inside of that seed? That white bit looks way too important to not be on the plant lol

New grow gdaddy purple any advice appreciated
New grow gdaddy purple any advice appreciated 2
New grow gdaddy purple any advice appreciated 3
New grow gdaddy purple any advice appreciated 4
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Nice healthy looking plant. Got some stretch going on early

L

Loserofthemonth

I would manifold her and veg for 7-9 weeks lollipop to the edge of a 7 gallon fabric pot and allow no more than 2 lateral branches per main cola. Of course you'll need at least 35watt per square foot. With no stress she should yeild 9-11 ounces. Fun way to grow but takes some patience.

LJ66

LJ66

I would manifold her and veg for 7-9 weeks lollipop to the edge of a 7 gallon fabric pot and allow no more than 2 lateral branches per main cola. Of course you'll need at least 35watt per square foot. With no stress she should yeild 9-11 ounces. Fun way to grow but takes some patience.

Thanks mate, for being specific, and yeah that’s exactly what I’m thinking, patience and time. I have a small 40x40x120cm tent, which the sf1000 led covers easily, it’s almost at the edge of the tent. Would this sustain her in a 7 gallon if all else is going well?

Habosabin

Habosabin

Thanks mate, for being specific, and yeah that’s exactly what I’m thinking, patience and time. I have a small 40x40x120cm tent, which the sf1000 led covers easily, it’s almost at the edge of the tent. Would this sustain her in a 7 gallon if all else is going well?
You have 58w per sf in your setup. Happy growing!

Top Bottom