New Grow Room 4 600´s Need Help With Climate Control And Vpd

• Thread starter Humboldt.Rio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

Whats up farmers? all good?

Ive been growing for awhile. Im in a 4x8 tent now and hate it. I have access to a room now. im gonna use it. ive been reading so much about vpd. im convinced that this is why i never get the wow yields. im stuck on .5 to 1 gpw every time. good quality but..

So lets go!

I live in a tropical rain forest. hot and humid during the summer. cooler and humid during the winter. we are heading into winter right now. like 80f high 62 low. summer is like 100f high 75 low. never below 60 rh

my room is basically 10x10

one window on one side. door on the other

i want to run 4 600´s 4 plants per in three gallon with coco

i have to work with

710cfm 8" fan
334 cfm 6" fan
12.000 btu split

What i see with the split is it just drys everything out to quick when im using it. Im thinking like using the 6" As an intake for fresh air.ducting across the ceiling with air slits. running the 8" for the filter and exhaust and just back it off to create some pressure.

then use the split ac as an emergency solution when its to hot.

I cant really buy any controllers. we dont have then. so it will be more or less by hand adjusting. until i can get things sent from the states.

Any thoughts and help are greatly appriciated

Nugg

Nugg

4 plants per 600w light?that's some small plants.i have 4 600w.i can't hardly cover a 6×6 area..4 plants total.each plant gets a 3×3 area

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

4 plants per 600w light?that's some small plants.i have 4 600w.i can't hardly cover a 6×6 area..4 plants total.each plant gets a 3×3 area

I killed it for 5 yrs with 4 plants per 600. 1+lb. Per light. It's easy peasy, even a newb can do it. So its very easily attainable.

OP, you may need a greenhouse controller. I use an autopilot master greenhouse controller. 99.99% cope of blueprint bdac2. I owned that as well.

As far as rh, houseofhydro.com I used their 3, 6, 9, and 12 disc ultrasonic foggers to get my rh dialed in perfectly.

Nugg

Nugg

then your doing something wrong!
Me? No..all lights have a core coverage at a set height
I killed it for 5 yrs with 4 plants per 600. 1+lb. Per light. It's easy peasy, even a newb can do it. So its very easily attainable.

OP, you may need a greenhouse controller. I use an autopilot master greenhouse controller. 99.99% cope of blueprint bdac2. I owned that as well.

As far as rh, houseofhydro.com I used their 3, 6, 9, and 12 disc ultrasonic foggers to get my rh dialed in perfectly.
Y'all miss understand what I meant..I have no issues with my one plant per 600. I fill the light coverage with it..each plant 1# ..4 # with 4 plants 6×6 area.4-600 w.led I use.i have no reason to try and cram more plants in..that's all.but that's,I have a grow house,all is taken care of.thx.

B

brimck325

i'm still trying to figure out how plant numbers matter??? size of said plants would be my question……..4 600's would be perfect for a 8 x 8' and work just fine for a 10' x 10'...

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

Thats what i would like is 1plus pound per 600

dude...i would love a controller... im in a country where nothing isavailable.

ill try a party rental place for a fogger

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

Me? No..all lights have a core coverage at a set height

Y'all miss understand what I meant..I have no issues with my one plant per 600. I fill the light coverage with it..each plant 1# ..4 # with 4 plants 6×6 area.4-600 w.led I use.i have no reason to try and cram more plants in..that's all.but that's,I have a grow house,all is taken care of.thx.
how long is your veg on one plant?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Thats what i would like is 1plus pound per 600

dude...i would love a controller... im in a country where nothing isavailable.

ill try a party rental place for a fogger

Party foggers use a special liquid to get the "fog". Tou dont want that. You want an ultrasonic humidifier type. Houseofhydro.com ask for John, the owner.

sixstring

sixstring

That is not a 600w light so yeah 3x3 is pushing the limits on it.
A 600w hps or even 600 true led w will definitely cover a 4x4 and when you have multiple lights even better.
To the op,1 gram a watt is not a failure by any means,it's actually pretty damn good for hps.i like your plan.but I would still use the mini split and use a fan and outside air for your humidity if you don't plan on using co2.
For the record I ran 600w lamps for a long time,no co2 and temps around 78f with my humidity at 3p to 45% forever and did quite well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom