New Grow Room Idea, I Need Suggestions/help! <3

• Thread starter GrowThings
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowThings

GrowThings

Looking to upgrade my setup, I go through medicine like butter! (Canna-Butter) :D

I will be using 5 gallon grow bags sitting on top of flipped saucers inside a bigger run-ff saucer so they don't sit in their run-off.

I will also be creating some kind of manually operated pump to draw the excess run-off out of all the trays at once into a big pop-up water container, and potentially an automatic watering system also if I can find something decent.

Some suggestions/advice I could do with would be..

What light setup should I use to cover the entire 3m x 2m x 2m space?
I thought about running 2 x 1000w HPS Dual Spectrums however as the tent is only 2m high I thought that would be a risky move..

Recommendations for extracting run-off and/or automatic watering?

Any other suggestions/recommendations my stoned brain couldn't think of?

New grow room idea i need suggestionshelp 3

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Looking to upgrade my setup, I go through medicine like butter! (Canna-Butter) :D

I will be using 5 gallon grow bags sitting on top of flipped saucers inside a bigger run-ff saucer so they don't sit in their run-off.

I will also be creating some kind of manually operated pump to draw the excess run-off out of all the trays at once into a big pop-up water container, and potentially an automatic watering system also if I can find something decent.

Some suggestions/advice I could do with would be..

What light setup should I use to cover the entire 3m x 2m x 2m space?
I thought about running 2 x 1000w HPS Dual Spectrums however as the tent is only 2m high I thought that would be a risky move..

Recommendations for extracting run-off and/or automatic watering?

Any other suggestions/recommendations my stoned brain couldn't think of?

View attachment 862069
Blumats automatic watering...no runoff and happy plants. Plants get water/food when the soil drys out (set by you)

GrowThings

GrowThings

Blumats automatic watering...no runoff and happy plants. Plants get water/food when the soil drys out (set by you)
I'm actually growing in Coco w/ Perlite so run-off is necessary, not to mention I don't like how it just drips out into one spot in the pot. Looking for something to precisely water evenly x amount at x time every day to be honest.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I'm actually growing in Coco w/ Perlite so run-off is necessary, not to mention I don't like how it just drips out into one spot in the pot. Looking for something to precisely water x amount at x time every day to be honest.
I tried..good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom