New Grow Room Ideas

• Thread starter JBloomers123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JBloomers123

JBloomers123

Hola 420 friends!

I recently moved into a new casa and with that will be constructing a new magic room. Is there a website or resource area that can allow me to maximize my space if I provide the dimensions I have to work with? Anybody ever construct a room with temporary walls? if so what was the material? I'm thinking of using heavy moving blankets assembled onto a curtain rod for easy assembly / disassembly. there's gotta be newer technology out there that I am not aware of.

thank you,

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I actually set a medical grower up with a 4x4x6.5’ grow rack for his tent last week. He’s going to run two canopies inside a tent. He runs hydro so he should be able to pull it off. But you can always double your canopy space with a nice grow rack. Not saying you have to buy mine or anything it’s just most folks forget they can grow up instead of out sometimes :)

JBloomers123

JBloomers123

Thanks, I appreciate the info. I have approx 5' x 5' to work with. I sketched out a drawing that i think optimizes the space I have to facilitate both veg and flowering. a mini sea of green :)

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Sunlight supply.com it's now called Hawthorne but they have a room layout tool you can use

JBloomers123

JBloomers123

Sunlight supply.com it's now called Hawthorne but they have a room layout tool you can use

Thanks - Appreciated. Content rich site but I could not find the room layout tool - any chance you can send me the link? no biggie either way - I've already started construction on what I think is a good layout but would be curious to see others. thanks again,

Top Bottom