New grow using the Iongrid t24 i won

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Dammit. Ive been wanting to do this and i keep forgetting about it. Next seed i pop ill try to remember to do it.
Yeah man give it a try, it's my first proper try doing it, I tried to do it last grow and it sort of worked, I didn't do bad, but I had a couple other separate issues that I've no doubt effected my overall yield, I was also growing from cuttings which makes mainlining harder anyway coz the nodes aren't evenly spaced out, so yeah if your gonna do it I'd defo advise doing it from seed

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Theyre Loving life right now 😊 leave em to grow out now for 3 weeks then a good trim up getting rid of any lower stuff and then on the home straight, looking forward to this one 👌 quick question for anyone, how close to the plants wud you hang a 660 w hps bulb from the top of the plants ? Mine currently at 16 inch ? Can I go closer or wud you leave it as is ? T.I.A

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

3 weeks today, stripped everything below the net and growing some substantial buds now 🙂

20221223 194055
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Almost at 5 weeks now, the one in the middle absolutely stinks of diesel, buds are fattening up nicely and started to get there first orange hairs

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Almost at 5 weeks now, the one in the middle absolutely stinks of diesel, buds are fattening up nicely and started to get there first orange hairs
Damn those are lookin mighty fine 👌🏼
Nice work.

Clamup1

Clamup1

Thanks for showing your grow. I think I understand mainlining now. I'm growing in a 2x2x4 tent and I think it would be the way to go to maximize my yield

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Thanks for showing your grow. I think I understand mainlining now. I'm growing in a 2x2x4 tent and I think it would be the way to go to maximize my yield
Thanks pal read up on it and give it a go, it's a bit scary at first, chopping branches here and there but they always recover and these buds are defo bigger than the ones I grew without mainlining, I'd defo recommend it and won't be going back now

Latest posts

Top Bottom