New Grower Accepting all Growing Wisdom

• Thread starter bchance717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
rightweedofthefreeworld

rightweedofthefreeworld

The best thing I ever did was just take in as much information as I could from articles, youtube, etc... Grow diaries are a good resource too but the best way to learn is by doing, forums to me are a place to read up on opinions but overall doing the best with what you got and improving the way you want or need to is progress in of itself, asking for help is okay but usually I stuck it out until success or failure. I started small with one plant and basically stumbled through the first grow, didn't know about PH or nutes but ended up repotting everytime I ran into trouble. I then learned that you need good soil along with many other things, probably 30-40 plants later I don't consider myself experienced enough but I'm slowly getting better.

Look to experiment with everything and get a good handle on what works and what doesn't. I've tried feminized plants, autoflower plants, regular photo/auto plants, pollinating plants, training plants, scrog'ing, sog'ing, and can say that trying new things makes me a better grower because of it. I'd create a list of things and try them out depending on what it is you want to do, since I have multiple tents my next goal is trying to breed a new strain. After that it'll probably be clones and maybe even hydroponics if money and wife allows it.

Moshmen

Moshmen

want some advice,the only way to become a decent grower is from experience,patience,it aint gonna happen overnight(it takes years) and people posting lame ass pics or videos just very rarely succeed at anything cuz it an f'n waste of time unless you have something worth seeing-and thats the bottom line,thats why i rarely visit these sites just a bunch of lame ass pics of nothing, do you really think these people giving advice have a clue either,the advice is already out there 1000x over your just to have to look,call yourself a grower after 500 plants or so, I retired rather young and nevered wasted a moment posting pictures,learn from your mistakes
Yo Rock lighten up we all been there! Even ur old ass ! U been doin this longer than most have been alive . Lmao -ur super knowledgeable and todays humans are just lazy - but ur right my best experience has been from trial and error although I’ve found plenty of knowledge here on the farm ! Some of us know a little
Ur pretty secretive but post up a couple lane pics ? lol
Anyhow glad you see ya around
Happy grows mosh

18540C8E 6AFB 4085 9903 F6277659406B
5DE4D129 2D56 4AC6 9C73 DB4C82D3EB82
Oldman13

Oldman13

LOL hahaha – – ( sounds like your butt hurts,.... yeah sounds like a..... sound deduction Watson 333 Hoopes awarded to you RRock........ please take no offense I meant no offense ! I didn't even make a statement all I did was agree with somebody else's opinion about proctology!....

bchance717

bchance717

Sorry Rock but no one asked you personally. Maybe try keeping negative comments to yourself to hopefuly not scare off new growers.. I however have no problem telling you to go fuck yourself and contining to post my progress 😁
20220409 202449

Homesteader

Homesteader

Many cannabis growers are some of the most obnoxiously ignorant fools you will ever find in any field on this earth but they follow directions on the back of the nutrient bottle like champs. Ego's larger than taxes on flower. Take opinions with a grain of salt from individuals with heightened egos and do what you want while having fun doing it. Some growers and posters are here to help you.....Not everyone is though and some are just looking to belittle

Growing cannabis is easy as shit man. Growing it well takes some knowledge but so does everything in life.

Last edited:
bchance717

bchance717

20220413 165732

I think there is a sasquatch in here somewhere 🤔🤔🤔.. If you know you know.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

want some advice,the only way to become a decent grower is from experience,patience,it aint gonna happen overnight(it takes years) and people posting lame ass pics or videos just very rarely succeed at anything cuz it an f'n waste of time unless you have something worth seeing-and thats the bottom line,thats why i rarely visit these sites just a bunch of lame ass pics of nothing, do you really think these people giving advice have a clue either,the advice is already out there 1000x over your just to have to look,call yourself a grower after 500 plants or so, I retired rather young and nevered wasted a moment posting pictures,learn from your mistakes
"want some advice,the only way to become a decent grower is from experience,patience,it aint gonna happen overnight(it takes years)

,call yourself a grower after 500 plants or so"

Great points,but some people have grown that many or more at a time and spent the years learning,it might not hurt to listen to them.

Oldman13

Oldman13

WWhen the log rolls over, we'll all be dead!💀
Sounds like your butt hurts. All the advice IS around. Yes. Point made. People come here for interaction. I've read a bunch and it only ever stuck when I started having conversations about it.

Even if the people here don't know shit about growing, their advice matters to people because whatever they're doing (not knowing shit) is working.

04af9487e6d5d78373ffa70ea3eb98b0
Oldman13

Oldman13

WWell well looks like a bunch of half dead plants I guess the log has only rolled over halfway? I guess I could be wrong maybe I'm blind or could have something to do with that Soylent Green Light? Then again maybe they're just fine and I'm blind? I don't know why they look so strange to me?

8But don't forget Charlton Heston once screamed out at the top of his lungs " Soylent Green is people"
it was right after he had been beaten to a bloody pulp and was being carried off on a gurney most likely to the Soylent Green Factory to be made into little green wafers so he can be evenly distributed amongst the hungry!
View attachment 1235701
Not sure why that pic wont show

Oldman13

Oldman13

20220413 165732

I think there is a sasquatch in here somewhere 🤔🤔🤔.. If you know you know.
AAAAH yeah I'm right here ,why?
Am I not supposed to be? Last I heard it is a free country! And yes we Sas's have been cultivating cannabis a long time before humans arrived and started stealing our plants, tricking us with stuff like irresistible beef jerky!
But we do not grow our plants ! The plant has a tendency to do that by itself it's been doing that for millions of years, but we do nourish the plants oh, so they will be growing at their Optimum levels! But I hope there's not a problem with us being members I feel that we should have just as many rights as you do, especially since we were here first!. We choose not to post pictures of our plants, to be scrutinized by some of the Unworthy humans! That seems you have nothing better to do but criticize another person's hard work! Not all of us are great cultivators but the rest of us do not tease him about it instead we showed them what they are we doing wrong there are no unworthy Among Us, because we do everything in our power to help them so they can enjoy fantastic herb as well....

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

View attachment 1236862AAAAH yeah I'm right here ,why?
Am I not supposed to be? Last I heard it is a free country! And yes we Sas's have been cultivating cannabis a long time before humans arrived and started stealing our plants, tricking us with stuff like irresistible beef jerky!
But we do not grow our plants ! The plant has a tendency to do that by itself it's been doing that for millions of years, but we do nourish the plants oh, so they will be growing at their Optimum levels! But I hope there's not a problem with us being members I feel that we should have just as many rights as you do, especially since we were here first!. We choose not to post pictures of our plants, to be scrutinized by some of the Unworthy humans! That seems you have nothing better to do but criticize another person's hard work! Not all of us are great cultivators but the rest of us do not tease him about it instead we showed them what they are we doing wrong there are no unworthy Among Us, because we do everything in our power to help them so they can enjoy fantastic herb as well....
Many are led to water but refuse to drink

Oldman13

Oldman13

Actually what you said about nobody asked you personally makes absolutely no sense at all being a if I'm not mistaken nobody asked you personally about your opinion on other people's posted pictures be they good or be they bad or did they? If so why don't you show when you were asked your opinion about what you just said?! And you must have a golden pair of knee pads oh, due to the content that spilled out of your mouth not to be classified as inappropriate! inappropriate! inappropriate!
But as I take a gander back through the months that turn into years, I have noticed tons of inappropriate conduct and absolutely no repercussions done to the inappropriate party so maybe you should hang those golden knee pads of yours on your living room wall!
let's be honest if you read the rules here you'll probably notice that just about anything that comes out of your mouth Can Be deemed as inappropriate that's their safety claws,, also if you are showing any pictures of your marijuana plants from a state has not legalized it in any way shape or form most likely you'll be turned in! Then it even tells you right there big brothers always watching so turn around right now and smile at Big Brother cause as it states in the rules he's got his eyes👀 on 👉you👈
so as you also said , go ahead bee is an inappropriate as you can and keep on posting cuz nobody's going to do a damn thing to you , you got extra privileges cuz you're special nobody will lay a finger on your Butterfinger
Sorry Rock but no one asked you personally. Maybe try keeping negative comments to yourself to hopefuly not scare off new growers.. I however have no problem telling you to go fuck yourself and contining to post my progress 😁
View attachment 1235208
What you say cuz it makes sense

Oldman13

Oldman13

Many are led to water but refuse to drink
A
Actually what you said about nobody asked you personally makes absolutely no sense at all being a if I'm not mistaken nobody asked you personally about your opinion on other people's posted pictures be they good or be they bad or did they? If so why don't you show when you were asked your opinion about what you just said?! And you must have a golden pair of knee pads oh, due to the content that spilled out of your mouth not to be classified as inappropriate! inappropriate! inappropriate!
But as I take a gander back through the months that turn into years, I have noticed tons of inappropriate conduct and absolutely no repercussions done to the inappropriate party so maybe you should hang those golden knee pads of yours on your living room wall!
let's be honest if you read the rules here you'll probably notice that just about anything that comes out of your mouth Can Be deemed as inappropriate that's their safety claws,, also if you are showing any pictures of your marijuana plants from a state has not legalized it in any way shape or form most likely you'll be turned in! Then it even tells you right there big brothers always watching so turn around right now and smile at Big Brother cause as it states in the rules he's got his eyes👀 on 👉you👈
so as you also said , go ahead bee is an inappropriate as you can and keep on posting cuz nobody's going to do a damn thing to you , you got extra privileges cuz you're special nobody will lay a finger on your Butterfinger

Ahhh yeah

Oldman13

Oldman13

Hahaha what you say? Hehehe what you say ho ho ho hahaha

Moshmen

Moshmen

It sure how this got off the rails but let’s get the OP problem figured out if he’s still around keep the bs out of or I’ll lock this bitch up

bchance717

bchance717

WWell well looks like a bunch of half dead plants I guess the log has only rolled over halfway? I guess I could be wrong maybe I'm blind or could have something to do with that Soylent Green Light? Then again maybe they're just fine and I'm blind? I don't know why they look so strange to me?

8But don't forget Charlton Heston once screamed out at the top of his lungs " Soylent Green is people"
it was right after he had been beaten to a bloody pulp and was being carried off on a gurney most likely to the Soylent Green Factory to be made into little green wafers so he can be evenly distributed amongst the hungry!
i was low stress training them so at that time they looked like a sasquatch got loose in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom