New Grower Accepting all Growing Wisdom

• Thread starter bchance717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
bchance717

bchance717

Cool story like dude said drop it.. and good thing I'm from Canada and dont have them worries... as far as the girls go we are close to switching to flower i think.. what do you guys think??
20220425 180917

Homesteader

Homesteader

First but of advice is take pictures in light that shows us the health of the plant. The plant looks salted but I need a better pic to see what is happening. What is the soil and what else are you adding to it? These look severely nitrogen deficient but I can't tell without better light

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Miracle-Gro is not ment for weed neither is there perlite why? Bc they infuse both with food so everytime you water you feed this can burn your seedlings, the geniuses at Miracle-Gro allso add sodium ie salt, I use on houseplants and have found trash and fruit Flys or gnats, I recommend Fox Farms ocean forest, or happy frog witch is a bit hotter add 20% chunck perlite for aeration or Pro Mix same drill. Use nursery pot's and clay pebbles for good drainage, you will see a major difference.

20220206 144343
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
This is the Introduce Yourself section please start a new thread in the correct section, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom