NEW GROWER! Any help is appreciated!

• Thread starter kannakid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I've been thinking about your space, do you have any way to anchor a net to help you train? Have you heard of SCROG? If not, google that. It makes getting control of your plants vertically a lot easier.

I would consider removing the bottom 2 branches as well and posting a good pic of the rest of the nodes so the brain trust can guide you a bit if you need it.

kannakid

kannakid

Dude, looks great. As far as nutes goes, you gotta learn to watch your plants. You already have plenty in the res and your roots can reach it now. You don't do daily water changes with bucket systems like this.

I'd focus energy on training tonight. Get your parts together and bend some stems.
I've been thinking about your space, do you have any way to anchor a net to help you train? Have you heard of SCROG? If not, google that. It makes getting control of your plants vertically a lot easier.

I would consider removing the bottom 2 branches as well and posting a good pic of the rest of the nodes so the brain trust can guide you a bit if you need it.

So I attempted at getting the placement right for the net, not gonna lie I winged it lol but I think it looks fine. I strapped them both my girlies down to the side and used my fingers to bend the smaller branches a little. I removed a total of 3 bottom branches. Roots have grown tremendously within the past 2 days and they look nice and healthy.

D21A5B54 66B5 4D80 A9B3 C4267234D28C
CB93448A 8B48 4AEF 9FD5 DABAB2FF9D5A
446FCA65 F9BE 4EE8 882E C9F17700788A
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

nice. excited to see just what this little space is capable of.

Fun, huh?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Watch that the cardboard doesn't get wet and moldy. Maybe cut some panda plastic instead.
Or another good idea is reflective insulation. It's highly reflective but disperses the light evenly and it's waterproof.

kannakid

kannakid

Hey everyone, just wanted to send some more update pics. Everything looks great to me so far. The humidifier is helping wonders and I added some foil hoping that would increase light reflection. I fimmed the tops a couple days ago and have been training the branches, can’t wait to see them in another few weeks.

29EF1216 034F 456C B78D 0AC39D2D64C3
DB64793D 8462 41A2 A166 4560CD3C9C03
Top Bottom